Feel ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTED stories

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
to be fair

we are talking about birthdays,
does a preemie baby that was born at 7 months celebrate their first birthday 14 months after their birth

A man thought to be a serving British soldier was killed by two armed men in a frenzied attack on a London street Wednesday, in what the government is treating as a suspected act of terrorism.
Witnesses told of a gruesome scene in which the man was hit by a car, then hacked with cleavers and his body dumped in the middle of the roadin Woolwich, southeast London.
The two suspects in the killing were injured in a confrontation with police and have been taken to two hospitals, where they are being treated.
CNN affiliate ITN aired a video showing a man with bloody hands and holding a meat cleaver, who says, "We swear by almighty Allah we will never stop fighting you."
The man, who is black and appears to have a London accent, carries on: "The only reasons we killed this man this is because Muslims are dying daily. This British soldier is an eye for an eye a tooth for tooth.
"We apologize that women had to see this today but in our lands our women have to see the same. You people will never be safe. Remove your government. They don't care about you."

Soldier killed in attack near London barracks, lawmaker says - CNN.com

Pure barbarism.

BSAF3YtCcAAsoXQ.jpg:large

http://www.cnn.com/2013/08/19/world/canada-autistic-letter/?iref=obnetwork

I hope someone (or everyone) delivers a letter to "One Pissed Off Mother!!!!!" talking about how she should get euthanized or move away for being such a fucking asshole.

That story wins the gold in regards to the intentions of this thread.

That story wins the gold in regards to the intentions of this thread.

Yeah - that about sums it up.

If this mom is caught (assuming the writer is a mom) - I hope she is forced to defend herself to the public.

But I can already see it: "I take full responsibility for my actions...blah, blah, blah"

That woman is an idiot. Why not just devour the placenta like a chimpanzee actually does?

Or better yet, strap some rancid meat to the baby after the placenta falls off and keep the party going.

Fucking moron

It infuriated me reading it. Mostly the holier-than-thou attitude of this idiotic woman. You're a vegan? Cut it off like a normal person. And then there's the bullshit about how she didn't think the doctors would care enough for her. :rolleyes:

This woman has a blog where she posts against vaccines (predictable) and also advocates that people, including babies, should abstain from using sunscreen.

I feel sorry for all the perfectly normal vegans who are bundled up in the same group as these dickhooks.

edit: I just saw that she named the kid "Ulysses" and now I can't stop laughing.

If people want to be Vegans, perfectly fine. But same as with religion and everything else, DO NOT FORCE YOUR CHILDREN to join you. They need to grow up properly with the right nutrients and not be indoctrinated in your own idiocrisy.

People like this should be banned from ever having children.

This language is both A) incendiary and B) dehumanizing.

I don't agree with her decisions, but the response seems a bit ...highly-pitched.

First off, you talk the way you like, I'll talk the way I like.

Secondly, putting a baby needlessly in danger of any number of health risks by having it cart around several pounds of dead flesh is worthy of the harshest of language. The woman is a fucking twat

Back
Top Bottom