Favorite Books

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I have a friend that's obsessed with Delores Claiborne, so I promised her I'd read it.

So very obvious though that he was on some kind of medication while he was writing it lol.

Hearts in Atlantis the entire book, or the short story? I couldn't finish that book, it really lost me by the third story.

I'm on it.

I liked the whole book, but I think that the first story is the best. To this day, I still get a little freaked out when I see lost pet posters :uhoh: and whenever I see PT Cruisers, they remind me of cars that the Low Men would drive, lol.

I have Lisey's Story (an autographed copy, thankyouverymuch), but haven't gotten around to reading it yet.

Oh, right, you went to a King reading a few years ago, didn't you? I'm still incredibly envious.

He was in town to do an event at the public library, and swung by our office for a quick reading. It was AWESOME.

I liked the whole book, but I think that the first story is the best. To this day, I still get a little freaked out when I see lost pet posters :uhoh: and whenever I see PT Cruisers, they remind me of cars that the Low Men would drive, lol.

I didn't like Low Men for silly reasons the first time I read it, but after seeing the movie, and having read a bit more of the Dark Tower, it grew on me a great deal. But I liked Heart in Atlantis more. I'm not sure why, probably because it had to do with Vietnam.

He was in town to do an event at the public library, and swung by our office for a quick reading. It was AWESOME.

That would be excellent, lucky.

Back
Top Bottom