Explosions at the Boston Marathon

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I don't believe in dates, too much (but tax day in Boston, tea party :hmm: )

The Boston Tea Party was a political protest by the Sons of Liberty in Boston, a city in the British colony of Massachusetts, against the tax policy of the British government

I don't see the dates being related, but I think it's possible that it might be homegrown terrorists. America has been heating up lately.

It could also be North Korea somehow.

Or good ol' Al Qaeda.

We'll find out soon enough.

most likely NRA supporters because of the legislation in the Senate, or perhaps pro traditional marriage people, because of the Supreme Court is hearing those gay marriage cases or anti-Abortionists because the main-stream media is ignoring that abortion doctor on trial for killing babies.

Or the Easter Bunny.

Or Thor.

Or Malcolm Jamal Warner.

You just never know.

I mean for fucks sake can we just wait and see before jumping to baseless conclusions?

Chill! It wasn't like I blamed the Illuminati or whatever. And they weren't conclusions, just possibilities.

this is really, really disgusting,

I really, really want the party caught

I very strongly believe in increasing surveillance cameras in all public places, that is the only reasonable measure we can take to try and have any impact on these events. I no longer care about privacy in public places one bit.

This is so sad.

I love to run. Completed the 2009 San Francisco Marathon and my heart just goes out to those people who had what should have been a day of triumph and celebration stolen from them like that.

Obviously I don't know who did it, but it does seem like if it were a foreign-affiliated terrorist group they might have proclaimed responsibility by now. Makes me wonder if is homegrown terrorism.

it is not a big deal, there are at least two threads in the archives in here where I quoted a reliable source that turned out to be fiction

at this point, based on the Boston Police press release that AP story is not credible, it just seemed wrong to me.

For the record, the report I originally posted about the two undetonated bombs appears to be accurate.

it will be good if they did get two unexploded bombs from this bomb maker
this will be very useful in finding the responsible party

For those who don't know it... It's a holiday here in Boston. It's the day we remember Paul Revere's Ride and the Battle of Lexington and Concord. It's also Marathon Day dedicated to Sandy Hook.

Already there is so much speculation ect. about this whole thing. It's too early to tell. Think of all of the misinformation from Sandy Hook.

Right now, I am praying for my friends who were there with another family that lost thier child in this senseless act. I am praying for my friends who are first responders who were on the scene. I am praying for the families of Sandy Hook........ Who were there in memory of their loved ones.

How long.... How long must we sing this song.

I stopped working the marathon about ten years ago. I am praying for my friends who were working it today.

Dreadsox out......

Take care, Dreadsox. Stay strong. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your friends.

The news accidentally (I assume it was accidental. No warning or even a mention of it) ran footage of a guy in a wheelchair with gruesome injuries to his legs. Horrific

Back
Top Bottom