Explosions at the Boston Marathon

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
4chan and Reddit.

4chan and Reddit.

I sort of figured a list of possible suspects with grainy pictures posted on those sites would be a joke (not saying the most tasteful of jokes, but this is 4chan and reddit) "zomg everybody panic, check out all these dark-skinned men wearing backpacks! They are all so suspicious!" When you can't trust actual news media to report true updates vs any most likely made-up bits of anonymous information from nameless sources in undisclosed locations, who is going to reddit and 4chan for reliable news?

You know I expect this nonsense from the Cable "News" networks, but not from the AP and other print sources. Is it too much to ask for news to be accurate?

The expression "don't believe everything you read" is old as shit for a reason. Why would you be more likely to believe something just because it's been printed?

So the two in the pictures I posted that were described by CNN and other news outlets last night?

The NY Post decided to run with it and post it on the front cover.

And the kid in the blue jacket is a high school track athlete.

So I feel like a douche. Those at the Post must feel awful... Ha, I kid. They're probably just fine.

below the spoiler is a GIF somebody pruned from it

d239FrS.gif

a kid may be deaf now, or have permanent hearing loss, but hey, cool explosion.

/idiotfuckingfather.

when one looks at the video, suspect 2 has a very distinguishable walk and body physique, anyone that knows him will recognize him

not to be another stupid internet sleuth, but i have to think this is trending domestic.

any international group would have claimed glorious credit by now, if god wills it.

The expression "don't believe everything you read" is old as shit for a reason. Why would you be more likely to believe something just because it's been printed?

The AP is supposed to be above the 'tabloid' journalism that the networks have turned into. It's not unreasonable to believe they're a more trust worthy source (or 'were' as it seems to be now)

I've always thought it was domestic, and most likely one person

now, I still think domestic, and only these two guys. it seems they have video of guy number 2 (white hat) putting back pack down that went off. So the FBI should be on the right track.

The AP is supposed to be above the 'tabloid' journalism that the networks have turned into. It's not unreasonable to believe they're a more trust worthy source (or 'were' as it seems to be now)

that is old thinking, it seems AP is more of a 24 hour net feeder source. That is they are racing to break news online 24 hours a day. Of course they should have better quality control than a blogger or twitter feed.

I don't know, we have at least one guy who posted a photo of the "main guy" the FBI was looking at and opined as to his Arab ethnicity.

Oh, yes. How could I forget. We can lump old "not politically correct" in there too

not to be another stupid internet sleuth, but i have to think this is trending domestic.

any international group would have claimed glorious credit by now, if god wills it.

I have to agree.

Either way, whoever did this is a huge coward for not proudly admitting what they did.

I'm not politically correct, and have to say what we're all thinking: these guys are bros. If that's the case, I highly suspect they were slamming brewskis the day before.

I went to a bar a couple of weeks back to watch a MMA fight
there was a couple of guys there wearing clothes and hats just like that.

we currently have bropen borders allowing unlimited bro migration between all the gnarly lax games and fuckin' chill festivals in america.

I'm writing my congressman!

Back
Top Bottom