ESPN Fires Employee For Jeremy Lin Headline

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I don't think that's political correctness, though, man. I think that's just your human decency.

Well, ya, I guess. But if you're going to call someone something, might as well make it gender specific ;) ... I wonder what the 'ms' of swear words is

Asshat.

Don't know why, but that works for me.

(Although, I virtually never curse aloud anymore).

Asshat is awesome. As is fuckwad.

Asshat is a great visual.

I'm not sure how to visualize fuckwad, though. It's just fun to say.

I like dickhole because when you say asshole, you never actually picture an asshole anymore.

I like to refer to babies as jerks

Well, ya, I guess. But if you're going to call someone something, might as well make it gender specific ;) ... I wonder what the 'ms' of swear words is

I was actually referring to your earlier post on nig-- I mean. . . the "n" wo--

Oh never mind.

You know what I mean. :D

(My fingers got clumsy on the keyboard and I posted before I was ready so I had to go back and edit)

Speaking of holes .... (NOT LIKE THAT)

I always laugh when someone says "shut your pie hole" or "shut your cake hole."

A mouth is a glorious pie and cake insertion point!

I've long considered if "bag of dicks" could be a workable insult unto itself. Like, a guy, girl, whatever could be a dick, but if they're really being a dick, they could be a whole bag of dicks.

So far, I've settled on dickbag. I say that one a lot.

maycocksean said:
I was actually referring to your earlier post on nig-- I mean. . . the "n" wo--

Oh never mind.

You know what I mean. :D

(My fingers got clumsy on the keyboard and I posted before I was ready so I had to go back and edit)

Gotcha. And ya, human decency trumps political correction 100 fold

I've long considered if "bag of dicks" could be a usable insult unto itself. Like, a guy, girl, whatever could be a dick, but if they're really being a dick, they could be a whole bag of dicks.

Yes! At first I wondered if it was a homophobic insult, but no one actually eats dicks, much less a whole bag of them.

I just really like the insults with such glorious visuals.

(On an actual question: if someone could tell me if that is actually intended as a homophobic remark, I'd like to know, because then I'll never use it. Not that I use it now. But I think it often .... and then wisely refrain from posting it.)

As far as I can tell, "go suck/eat a bag of dicks" is a dude-to-dude phenomenon (I can't imagine how a female would respond to that), which could limit its usage somewhat. In that context, the image is somewhat homoerotic until you really work through the logistics of it.

God bless Louis CK.

I've long considered if "bag of dicks" could be a workable insult unto itself. Like, a guy, girl, whatever could be a dick, but if they're really being a dick, they could be a whole bag of dicks.

So far, I've settled on dickbag. I say that one a lot.

How does one "suck a fuck?"

I've never heard of either of these! I'm beginning to feel like I've lived quite a sheltered life!

corianderstem said:
(On an actual question: if someone could tell me if that is actually intended as a homophobic remark, I'd like to know, because then I'll never use it. Not that I use it now. But I think it often .... and then wisely refrain from posting it.)

I don't think so. I don't even think 'suck my dick' is meant to be. I think it's just the idea of putting vulgar images in the other person's head that's important

I always wonder if the dicks are in a paper bag? A plastic bag? Do they get to use condiments? Is it a really big Hefty-sized bag?

I'm glad we can take the time to discuss these important things in FYM. :)

I've never heard of either of these! I'm beginning to feel like I've lived quite a sheltered life!

I honesty didn't know dickbag had taken off, but I see it on the internet sometimes. My wife says it in real life every once in a while and I assumed she picked it up from me. Maybe it has gained some anthropological significance in recent years.

"Suck a fuck" is from the film Donnie Darko and I have never seen it outside of that context. The imagery is so baffling that it never stuck.

"Suck a fuck" is from Donnie Darko and I have never seen it outside of that context. The imagery is so confusing that it never stuck.

Fits right in with worm holes and dudes in rabbit suits.

Team Pie as well.

perhaps, through pie, we can end racism.

There's a reference to be made here regarding The Help, but I'll be damned if I'm going to make it.

corianderstem said:
I always wonder if the dicks are in a paper bag? A plastic bag?

Surely you've heard the Louis ck bit? If not, it sounds like its right up your alley

Seemed to work in "The Help". . .

Heaven knows it won't happen with cake. . .

Fits right in with worm holes and dudes in rabbit suits.

There's a reference to be made here regarding The Help, but I'll be damned if I'm going to make it.

GTFO! :lol:

I swear I made my post before I saw this. Things are moving so fast. . .it's like a Setlist Party in here!

early in the movie, i turned to Memphis and demanded he make me a Chocolate Pie. we don't have that in the North.

at the end of movie i told him "nevermind."

I just recalled a silly Spongebob gif I've seen that is pretty much the visual I get when someone says "eat a bag of dicks." (Except this is a bucket, and those are not, obviously, dicks.)

spongebob-popcorn.gif

Surely you've heard the Louis ck bit? If not, it sounds like its right up your alley

I haven't! I actually don't know any of his stuff. I do understand it would behoove me to check out his TV show.

I swear I made my post before I saw this. Things are moving so fast. . .it's like a Setlist Party in here!

Needs more whining.

:wink:

So why hasn't "MF" gotten even so much as mention tonight. Geez!

Go for the deep cuts over the crowd pleasers, blah, blah, blah.

How about a curse word most people know!

(sufficient whining? :wink: )

Back
Top Bottom