Election poll

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Obama or McCain?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
500_cp_klein_061124.jpg

You mean Alberta's drunk Premier for 10 years?

If you go to the archive you'll see that FYM was more populated back then. And I don't think anyone needs posters to tell them where to comment (not you) or where to vote. If they stumble in here, maybe they vote, maybe not.

Only three days left until this poll closes. 95 votes so far. Back in 2004 a total of 259 voted.

I am crying foul and I want the supreme court to check into this. I feel like a hanging chad....I did not vote for MCCain. I swear it.

Hmmm, we can change the numbers...I'm not sure we can change the names associated with them, though? :scratch: I've never edited poll results, period, let alone with this new 'public poll' option, and I'm not immediately seeing any way to reverse that. Let me try asking Sicy. Assuming you're being entirely serious?

Last edited:
I bet you loooooved Statistics class in college. :wink:

This is a quality observation.

I actually worked as a baseball statistician for five years, and am currently taking a class in high school for it. I'm doing well thanks to my background.

Hmmm, we can change the numbers...I'm not sure we can change the names associated with them, though? :scratch: I've never edited poll results, period, let alone with this new 'public poll' option, and I'm not immediately seeing any way to reverse that. Let me try asking Sicy. Assuming you're being entirely serious?

I am serious. I do not think I voted for McCain.

is this poll public? I don't see anything yet except for the total results; do the names not come up until the poll closes?

Seriously? When you click 'View Poll Results' you don't see all the names, at the left?

Back
Top Bottom