Economist Predicts Upcoming Crash to be Worse Than 2008

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Germany, The Netherlands and Luxembourg, some of the moralist countries (Slovakia and mostly Finland are absent of this decision, unfortunately) that claim that the it's the PIIGS fault, proving their own poison and facing the cold truth about this crisis the same way the PIIGS are tasting. I'm loving it.

Well... Every single profecy from hell is happening, faster than predicted.

1) After the spanish banks, spanish autonomous regions went bankrupt and they're asking for a bailout to the Spanish central government. The interests over public debt have reached 8%. I've warned by spanish friends that they would watch the exact same movie I watched in Portugal last year. It's happening every little step by step, even the interests have a perfect match.
So, Spain will have to be "rescued" until the beggining of September.
Guess what's the amount? €300 000 million.

2) Guess who entered today to the Top 10 of Bankrupcy Probability ranking, straight to #10? That's it: Itáliaaa! And their interests have already overcome the 6% mark. So, instead of 6 months to Italy, I'll give them... until the end of 2012. It's estimated that Italy will need about €450 000 million... That the UE fund doesn't have.

3) Greece went to elections and elected a large government formed by 3 parties, those that Merkel, Schauble, Van Rompuy and Juncker made pressure (over the greeks) to be voted. Guess what's the result: Greek's recession in 2012 will reach more than 7% (imagine if they implemented the whole plan).

So... The plan elabotared by the moralists of Central Europe and the bureauctars of the inexistant european institutions... Failed wherever it was implemented. Merkel and the Germany public opinion still deny the option to let the ECB work as a "normal" central bank. Some of the CEO's of the biggest german companies have already expressed their dissatisfaction that the recession in Europe and the result of this receipt is affecting the performance of their companies.

And there's a deafening silence... Except for Roesler, german Minister of the Economy and Merkel's coalition partner and for Schauble, as well as for Van Rompuy, Juncker or Draghi that, everytime their open their mouth is to throw more fuel to this huge fire. The summits serve to throw buckets of water in a fire of huge proportions.

Well... Every single profecy from hell is happening, faster than predicted.

1) After the spanish banks, spanish autonomous regions went bankrupt and they're asking for a bailout to the Spanish central government. The interests over public debt have reached 8%. I've warned by spanish friends that they would watch the exact same movie I watched in Portugal last year. It's happening every little step by step, even the interests have a perfect match.
So, Spain will have to be "rescued" until the beggining of September.
Guess what's the amount? €300 000 million.

2) Guess who entered today to the Top 10 of Bankrupcy Probability ranking, straight to #10? That's it: Itáliaaa! And their interests have already overcome the 6% mark. So, instead of 6 months to Italy, I'll give them... until the end of 2012. It's estimated that Italy will need about €450 000 million... That the UE fund doesn't have.

3) Greece went to elections and elected a large government formed by 3 parties, those that Merkel, Schauble, Van Rompuy and Juncker made pressure (over the greeks) to be voted. Guess what's the result: Greek's recession in 2012 will reach more than 7% (imagine if they implemented the whole plan).

So... The plan elabotared by the moralists of Central Europe and the bureauctars of the inexistant european institutions... Failed wherever it was implemented. Merkel and the Germany public opinion still deny the option to let the ECB work as a "normal" central bank. Some of the CEO's of the biggest german companies have already expressed their dissatisfaction that the recession in Europe and the result of this receipt is affecting the performance of their companies.

And there's a deafening silence... Except for Roesler, german Minister of the Economy and Merkel's coalition partner and for Schauble, as well as for Van Rompuy, Juncker or Draghi that, everytime their open their mouth is to throw more fuel to this huge fire. The summits serve to throw buckets of water in a fire of huge proportions.

What I've been told from someone I'd consider reliable is that the Irish "return to the bond markets" is basically to get as much cash as possible into the government's books, in advance of imminent Eurozone collapse. The fact that the Irish have gone into the market to raise funds at double the rate of the IMF bailout rate indicates no more and no less than there is more to this story than meets the eye.

(as always the real story is never fully reported, perhaps, at most, hinted at, in the mainstream media)

Successful return to the bond markets - Editorial, Opinion - Independent.ie

From what I've been told, someone in our NTMA (the Irish National Treasury Management Agency) made the decision to pull the trigger, this was accepted within the government (currently, the historically British-allied Fine Gael party). There has been a political calculation that the eurozone in its current form is very unlikely to survive.

I'm very sorry to report that the same source believes that Spain/Portugal/Greece are basically going to be left up shit's creek without a paddle. Unless, of course, Spain, Portugal, Greece and Italy negotiate to form their own currency union.

So essentially at this juncture the entire euro project is a busted flush - dead.

Back
Top Bottom