Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Free Your Mind
Click Here to Login

Old 03-18-2011, 12:04 PM   #46
ONE
love, blood, life

Local Time: 03:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dfit00 View Post
He is also flying on coach class in order to be thought as a normal person before he goes for campaigning.

Donald Trump flies on coach!
Flight 39... hmm... I fly JetBlue 365/366 to NYC every year in the same seat. Really odd, I know, but it's been 4 years straight doing so and I find it funny that it's always the same seat available and the same flight #.

Also, there's no first class on JetBlue

Old 03-19-2011, 12:53 PM   #47
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Band-aid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canadiens1131 View Post
Going after the 9/11 Inside Job dempographic.

Wake up, sheeple!
Most of the people who believe this are liberals.

Old 03-19-2011, 03:25 PM   #48
Resident Photo Buff
Forum Moderator

Local Time: 02:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2861U2 View Post
Most of the people who believe that are crazy.
Old 03-19-2011, 04:21 PM   #49
Blue Crack Addict

Anyone who believes 9/11 is an inside job is an idiot and should be put in his place.

The same goes for birthers.

The difference is, there are birthers in the government. I don't know if there are any elected officials who think 9/11 is an inside job.
Old 03-19-2011, 05:06 PM   #50
Blue Crack Supplier

Local Time: 09:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diemen View Post
Most of the people who believe that are crazy.
most??
Old 03-19-2011, 11:51 PM   #51
War Child

Local Time: 04:04 AM
The inside job conspiracy actually has a lot of support; I have met people that support the idea and are highly skilled professionals and well educated, following the idea isn't something necessarily categorized for idiotic people.

Shortly after 9/11 there was evidence that Mohammed Atta (the guy that crashed the plane into the north tower) was alive. Even further, he was seen with some of his friends at a bar in South Florida on the night of September 10, 2001 around 11pm.
Old 03-20-2011, 02:38 AM   #52
Forum Moderator

Local Time: 09:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2861U2 View Post
Actually there are quite a lot of 'libertarian'-leaning conservatives, such as Ron Paul's groupies via Alex Jones, who are 9/11 truthers. Not that they're anything resembling GOP-mainstream conservatives, but they could hardly be called liberals. Of course most liberals who are into that are hardly mainstream Democrats either.

Nice to see you around BTW...

μελετώ αποτυγχάνειν. -- Διογένης της Σινώπης
yolland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2011, 03:51 AM   #53
Blue Crack Supplier

Local Time: 09:04 PM
the president can't take a shit without news of it being leaked, there's no way on earth that 9/11 being an inside job could be kept quiet.

i don't even need to go deeper into the technical shit than that.
Old 03-20-2011, 04:31 AM   #54
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB

Local Time: 06:04 PM
That's the thing isn't it. Intent and motive is one thing, but these conspiracies, the really high-level, big scale ones like 911, require protagonists rather like characters in novels: when you close the book, they shut up.
Old 03-20-2011, 04:40 AM   #55
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB

Local Time: 06:04 PM
Also, Donald Trump is a deeply unserious man who will be an even bigger failure as presidential candidate than he is as business titan.

<lucille bluth></>
Old 03-20-2011, 03:25 PM   #56
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Band-aid

Local Time: 12:04 AM
Donald Trump, seriously?

I guess if you want to crown him the Corporate CEO King, of the Corporate States of America, he's your man. Or Bloomberg. At least Bloomberg has political experience.
DT never misses a good publicity stunt and this would be the stunt to end all of them wouldn't it? His ego is soooo big he would love the media attention just for the sake of it.

I wholeheartedly disagree with DT's ideology, trickle down economics is a failure. Greed rules the day when it comes to CEO's using their power to hire or not. Just look at what is happening now. They are sitting on piles of MONEY we the tax payers gave them, but they won't hire because they are blackmailing Obama imo, since any type of regulation scares the crap out of them. God forbid we reign in the "profit at any cost" mantra. I am not saying profit is bad, I am saying there needs to be balance. The rich getting richer is not balance. Here's a fun fact for you. Did you know that there are 400 individuals in this country who own more in assets than 1/2 the population of the USA COMBINED?? Ya... that's right! 4 HUNDRED people. That's it!
We need a strong middle class to keep the engine running in the economy. But what do I know? I am not economist, but this seems like common sense to me.
Old 03-20-2011, 03:37 PM   #57
has a

Local Time: 02:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeannieco View Post
I wholeheartedly disagree with DT's ideology, trickle down economics is a failure. Greed rules the day when it comes to CEO's using their power to hire or not. Just look at what is happening now. They are sitting on piles of MONEY we the tax payers gave them, but they won't hire because they are blackmailing Obama imo, since any type of regulation scares the crap out of them. God forbid we reign in the "profit at any cost" mantra. I am not saying profit is bad, I am saying there needs to be balance. The rich getting richer is not balance. Here's a fun fact for you. Did you know that there are 400 individuals in this country who own more in assets than 1/2 the population of the USA COMBINED?? Ya... that's right! 4 HUNDRED people. That's it!
We need a strong middle class to keep the engine running in the economy. But what do I know? I am not economist, but this seems like common sense to me.
Old 03-21-2011, 12:40 PM   #58
Acrobat

Local Time: 05:04 AM
I wouldn't be surprised if another out-of-touch, wealthy businessman full of self-interest became president of the US. It'll be just another 4 or 8 years of nothing substantial being done for the majority of the citizens of the USA.
Old 03-21-2011, 01:10 PM   #59
Blue Crack Addict

Maybe he can give Gary Busey a job in his administration. I love him on Celebrity Apprentice- he wins way more than Charlie Sheen.
Old 03-21-2011, 02:59 PM   #60
Blue Crack Addict

Does he mean that whole tent on his property deal?

Rid the world of tyrants by screwing them in real estate deals!

(CNN) – Donald Trump, whose flirtations with a presidential bid continue, says he has special experience dealing with Libyan leader Moammer Gadhafi.

Speaking on Fox News Monday, Trump says he has more of a track record than anyone in the Republican presidential field when it comes to dealing with foreign leaders and dignitaries: "I sell them real estate for tremendous amounts of money. I mean, I've dealt with everybody."

Trump, who has said he will decide on a presidential bid by June, said he is particularly happy with the fact he "screwed" Gadhafi on a past real estate deal.

"I rented him a piece of land. He paid me more for one night than the land was worth for two years, and then I didn't let him use the land," Trump boasted. "That's what we should be doing. I don't want to use the word 'screwed', but I screwed him."