Donald Trump flies on coach!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Dfit00

War Child
Trump+recessionista.jpg

Economic downturn? Donald Trump startles fellow passengers on economy JetBlue flight to Palm Beach

Of all the possibilities on the Republican side, I've got to say, he is far from the least attractive. Is that crazy? Sounded crazy to type it...but think about it.

I mean, he went to Wharton, he's not overtly religious (AFA I can tell), he's a business conservative... Beats more morality police high-horse bullshit about the manufactured 'culture war'. He also got himself into and out of bankruptcy which could be handy experience. :wink:

I'm just saying...we could do worse.

Did JetBlue make him buy a second seat for his hair?

No, but it had to go through security in an animal cage.

Kudos to Donald for sitting in the middle seat for a couple of hours. That sucks no matter who you are, but especially if you have the soft, coddled ass of a multi-millionaire.

These days I think you could make a strong argument for a chief executive who can run an empire while leveraged up to his eyeballs.
So yes, there are much worse candidates on the Republican side than Trump.

:D

If I had been lucky enough to have been seated next to him on the flight, I would have shaken his hand, said "Mr. Trump, it's an honor, I'm an admirer," and proceeded to judo-style knock him out with one of those chops to the neck and steal his wallet.

When I worked for the airlines - center seats were punishment for asshats.

which raises a question for me... could the Donald been an asshat at the airport gate? HMMM???

Inner El Guapo said:
Of all the possibilities on the Republican side, I've got to say, he is far from the least attractive. Is that crazy? Sounded crazy to type it...but think about it.

I mean, he went to Wharton, he's not overtly religious (AFA I can tell), he's a business conservative... Beats more morality police high-horse bullshit about the manufactured 'culture war'. He also got himself into and out of bankruptcy which could be handy experience. :wink:

I'm just saying...we could do worse.

Funny, but when I heard he wanted to become president, I actually (and for the first time ever) started to ponder the virtues of constitutional monarchy. As abhorrent as that is to the republican in me, I just cannot stand the absolutely boorish individuals running these days as if it were a popularity contest or beauty pageant instead of public service.

Back
Top Bottom