Did you watch O'Rieley last night

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I would like to yell at Barney Frank too but you don't get any points by flying off the handle. The person who is calm and collected with their responses convinces more people.

I tried to read O'Reilly's book and I read the first chapter and it had the tone of a high school opening paragraph of an essay so I assumed that the last chapter would resemble a concluding paragraph of an essay. These paragraphs are usually a restatement of the opening paragraph with different wording and the thesis statement as an opening as opposed to ending the first paragraph. I skipped to the last chapter and low and behold it was just a restatement of the first chapter. I didn't have to read the middle part at all. It was one of the crappiest books ever. He talked about fighting with his dad and anger. Anger management problem.

I always liked Bill Buckley because the tone was so intellectual that you were forced into arguing out your opinion and following through your thoughts and conclusions as fully as time allowed. Those days are gone.

I saw that yesterday, Bill has become a parody of the joke he once was...

How did he think that was "news" worthy? The photos have been out for months. But then he couldn't get anyone to fear the queers with him...:lol:

This, his recent escapade of tracking down a young woman who pointed out his sexist comments about rape, and now even Roger Ebert is calling him out...

Thoughts on Bill O'Reilly and Squeaky the Chicago Mouse :: rogerebert.com :: News & comment

He's a menace.

Out for months? I'm always so behind on the good stuff..

Does anyone have a link?

I never even knew or thought about Adam being gay. It's not like they haven't had gay contestants before, and who the heck cares anyway? But they do always say "friends" on AI when they show his group sitting there and it's young guy(s)..I don't think there's anything intentional there- maybe they say friends or family and friends as a standard thing, I never noticed.

I found them..the only thing I find objectionable in the least is the purple hair, I love his black hair. And Bill left out that they're all the same guy. That wasn't convenient, I guess.

I always enjoy it when they talk. I actually think Stewart brings out the best in O'Reilly, and it's interesting to here them both talk because they're both much more articulate and clear on their views in those discussions. Every time I've seen O'Reilly with Stewart, I liked O'Reilly more afterwards.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom