Did She Ask For It? - Page 10 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Free Your Mind
Old 09-19-2010, 06:47 PM   #136
love, blood, life
Local Time: 01:12 PM
Originally Posted by Moonlit_Angel View Post
Indeed. And it is annoying that it seems nowadays women are expected to either be pretty OR smart when they're on TV, there's no way they can possibly be both (shocking idea, I know).

Ahahaha. Aha, aha, ha, ha...

...yeah, that's not funny . Idiot.

It just amazes me that nobody in this situation seems to want to act like adults. A few crude catcalls from some immature guys does not harrassment make, and guys, come on, grow up. It's a girl, okay? You can find her attractive all you please, you can think whatever you want to think about her and trade some good-humored remarks back and forth with your buddies and such, but for god's sake, learn some class.

Yep. Agreed.

financeguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2010, 10:28 AM   #137
Blue Crack Addict
Local Time: 08:12 AM
Originally Posted by financeguy View Post
I don't know what's with the . There were no sexual harassment laws in the US in the 1960's for the workplace-unless you can dig some up for me.

Did you read what happened-SHE did not make anything up about harassment. At least one other female reporter complained about it as is her right under the sexual harassment umbrella. So SHE did not make anything up. I don't know where the heck you get the she's trying to look at them naked or "score" with them. She's a married mother of three and she went into the locker room to interview the quarterback-because that's where the interviews were being done. She said that she purposefully averts her eyes when she goes in there and she did that time-so that had nothing to do with anyone's complaints. She's in the locker room to do her job-and like Goodell said that argument has been resolved long ago and they're not going to revisit that. He called it an antiquated discussion.

Being attracted to the female form is not a license to act high school or juvenile or immature, as the report says they did. Nor is it a license to yell things out car windows. They can grow the f up and have some class and put their big boy pants on.

MrsSpringsteen is offline   Reply With Quote