Diamond - Get Well

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
surgery in 2.5 hours

they have to take 4 screws and fuse my right fibula back together.

<>
:huh:

Hope your surgery went (or is going) well and your leg heals well and quickly.

BTW -- what a cute dog! I think their cuteness is a major part of Beagles evil plan to rule the world. You just can't be mad at them, even when you should be. :lol:

Just seeing this for the first time, sorry to hear about your accident big guy.
Hope you heal quickly and your holidays aren't affected too much.

Hey Dave:

I too am just hearing this now and share everyone else's thoughts, prayers and wishes for a speedy and full recovery. I truly do appreciate our spirited and understanding conversations back in the Spring, as well as your advice on not taking things personally. That has truly helped me understand and navigate this and other forums.

Have a great holiday season(to the extent that you can!) and best wishes for a very busy 2009 for us U2 fans! (Though I think fans of politics may have a little less to discuss in the coming year-U2 can keep us busy :) )

Take care, Dave. Will continue thinking of you.

-Greg Ander(U2387)

Hey, D, sorry to hear about the accident. Hope you are doing well, post surgery and all.

Take care, my friend.

Hey Dave:

I too am just hearing this now and share everyone else's thoughts, prayers and wishes for a speedy and full recovery. I truly do appreciate our spirited and understanding conversations back in the Spring, as well as your advice on not taking things personally. That has truly helped me understand and navigate this and other forums.

Have a great holiday season(to the extent that you can!) and best wishes for a very busy 2009 for us U2 fans! (Though I think fans of politics may have a little less to discuss in the coming year-U2 can keep us busy :) )

Take care, Dave. Will continue thinking of you.

-Greg Ander(U2387)

Thx Greg and everyone else.

Should be walking in a few short weeks.

The pain isn't as intense now that it's a few days later.

I'm not using crutches I have one of these, it's quite the schnizz:

20070405K_RollAbout.jpg

"rollabout"

..it's better than a skateboard in a lot of ways.:love:

<>

Apparently our forum friend is in need of some get well wishes. He was apparently walking his dog up Camelback Mountain, and the dog decided to pull him down. His foot broke, and a team of paramedics had to rescue him over a four hour period. I hear he is in a good deal of pain, but is medicated and his wife is taking care of him. Prayers and messages of get well are appreciated.

Peace

Camelback is right in my back yard! I think the signs say "no dogs allowed!" :flirt:

Get well Diamond......

Camelback is right in my back yard! I think the signs say "no dogs allowed!" :flirt:

Get well Diamond......

the echo canyon side does not allow dogs, but the cholla side allows dogs.
it's a large beautiful mountain-stretching into 3 different cities, huh arw?

<>

the echo canyon side does not allow dogs, but the cholla side allows dogs.
it's a large beautiful mountain-stretching into 3 different cities, huh arw?

<>

well I don't know what side I've been on.....I get off at Camelback and 44th St that's about all I know! I love that everywhere I need to be in Phx I can always find that mountain out of all the others. :heart:

Yes, you are on the Echo Canyon side(Phx).
The Cholla side 64th and MacDonald is the dog friendly side.(Scottsdale).

We can meet in the middle on top someday sans the pooch.

:)

Eeeeeshh!!! OW. Thank God you had your cell phone with you! I tore some ligament in my foot once on a downhill hiking fall, but nothing so bad as to prevent me from gingerly hobbling down to safety. So glad to hear you're feeling a bit better. Hoping for a speedy recovery for you!

What's the pup's penance going to be?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom