Countdown to Zero

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
But is it really possible?

To get to zero?

Won't there always be someone who decides to hold on to a few for "safekeeping"?

Looks like a good movie, looking forward to seeing it. Thanks for the post BVS :wave:

But is it really possible?

To get to zero?

Won't there always be someone who decides to hold on to a few for "safekeeping"?

I don't believe so, at least not for a VERY long time. Theres always gonna be some around. I can't think that there's ever been an invention or technology where everyone in the world said "you know what? were not gonna use this." There will always be someone who wants a nuke, and the knowledge of how to build one is always gonna be out there. :/

Looks like a good movie, looking forward to seeing it. Thanks for the post BVS :wave:

I don't believe so, at least not for a VERY long time. Theres always gonna be some around. I can't think that there's ever been an invention or technology where everyone in the world said "you know what? were not gonna use this." There will always be someone who wants a nuke, and the knowledge of how to build one is always gonna be out there. :/

I think so too. It is very scary.

CTZ Chromeless Autoplay

Countdown to Zero | Global Zero

I couldn't get it to embed, click on the trailer...

"From the producers of An Inconvenient Truth,"

Where have I heard that name before...... Oh yes, the Chakra guy

Divorce does cost big bucks. Big Al says, please buy a ticket.

10 bombs a piece, or 500 a piece, it is the same result. Always has been always will be.

But lets excuse the guy in Eyeran who says time and time again, when he gets them he is lauching at Israel, which in turn will destroy Gaza, etc. Let's just have a beer and make an agreement with him.... or strike them first.

Tough choice.

Thanks for posting the trailer. Very scary. I think people need to be reminded of the extreme danger of nuclear weapons. The talk of tactical nukes, bunker-busters and even nuking the BP oil well seems like people don't grasp the global nature of any nuclear incident/accident/strike.

Does anyone know if former Sen. Sam Nunn still chasing down loose nukes?

Thanks for posting the trailer. Very scary. I think people need to be reminded of the extreme danger of nuclear weapons. The talk of tactical nukes, bunker-busters and even nuking the BP oil well seems like people don't grasp the global nature of any nuclear incident/accident/strike.

Does anyone know if former Sen. Sam Nunn still chasing down loose nukes?

I don't know. I hope someone is. Great post. I agree. We should disarm, ban, get rid of all nuclear weapons.

"From the producers of An Inconvenient Truth,"

Where have I heard that name before...... Oh yes, the Chakra guy

Divorce does cost big bucks. Big Al says, please buy a ticket.

10 bombs a piece, or 500 a piece, it is the same result. Always has been always will be.

But lets excuse the guy in Eyeran who says time and time again, when he gets them he is lauching at Israel, which in turn will destroy Gaza, etc. Let's just have a beer and make an agreement with him.... or strike them first.

Tough choice.
I've heard names before too. Big names. Familiar names. Names named. You know what I'm talking about. Etc.

Bombs decided over drinks means bad math, like you indicate. All the time every time. Israel and Iran and Middle East.

Big Al, he says one, but Young Joe, he says another. Facts are facts. Chakra keeps it locked down, but we all know what it's really about.

But then the big decision comes, doesnt it? Choices, choices, decisions. Who are we as people to turst? No, we can't do. The guy can't be. He needs to be decided upon by us.

I've heard names before too. Big names. Familiar names. Names named. You know what I'm talking about. Etc.

Bombs decided over drinks means bad math, like you indicate. All the time every time. Israel and Iran and Middle East.

Big Al, he says one, but Young Joe, he says another. Facts are facts. Chakra keeps it locked down, but we all know what it's really about.

But then the big decision comes, doesnt it? Choices, choices, decisions. Who are we as people to turst? No, we can't do. The guy can't be. He needs to be decided upon by us.

:lol: Brilliant!

Back
Top Bottom