Could SuperPACS Shift Strategy To Congress?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dazzledbylight

Blue Crack Supplier
my apologies to the FYM community for a very spare post... as far as actual news text goes but was just hearing this a little while ago

(i couldn't connect to any text i could copy or paste other than the headline title)

thisinfo is from today's NPR's s All Things Considered

npr.org

apparently there a few Republican voices out there begining to say indirectly that Romney may not be able to win....
... by saying they could achieve a victory if they can take The Senate back....and diverting money there.

Karl Rove now seems to be talking about a Senate take over

My editorialising>
i didn't listen.... i can only take so much (esp the wealthier) Republican Poliiticians and their staffs, PACS etc ideas' & talk that is unbeleivebly selfish, cruel and deadly. period.
I hear enough of it as they appear as guests on certain liberal/progressive radio talk show talkers programs.

(and esp right now while i have a queasy tummy from wacked out and less of sleepin schedule for past 5 days)

i'll check

buzzflash.com

later

Since I am getting some totally unexpected $... instead of having to save up some for PACS or other funding places that are dedicared sites for The Senate and also The House for last minute contributions ... i can hopefully get them there within 2 weeks?

I seriously suggest any one who can affordto send any amount large or small go and do so as they can!
If they win all their chalanged seats PLUS w 3 Democratic Senators challanged seats more trouble .....

Of course I will be sending Pres Obama's Campaign $ as well.

I haven't so far only because I've needed my very modest income available extra money these last several months to pay for certain extra& necessary things as related to recovering from a tri-fractured ankle/surgery/rehab/at home extra expenses etc

i did earlier in year contribute to the recall in Wisconsin

Back
Top Bottom