Congressman Alan Grayson is an idiot

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
If your privately held personal opinion is that some poster or another is a mere rationally incapacitated child, which is exactly what your tone here suggests, then stop wasting your breath interrogating them.

I apologize for my tone, I shouldn't have been posting last night.

But it's so cute and funny when people like Irvine and Rachel Maddow use that phrase. :cute: People who use that phrase don't make themselves sound stupid at all. :|

But "communist", believing in blog rumors, or defending racism makes you look smart?

I'd still like to see how I'm incorrect about the blog thing.

Well to me it's like believing something you read on Perez Hilton and then using it in discussions like it's fact. It just doesn't seem to make any sense. And I would say the same thing about people who use the rumors from McCain staffers about what Palin has said as debating points.

Well to me it's like believing something you read on Perez Hilton and then using it in discussions like it's fact. It just doesn't seem to make any sense. And I would say the same thing about people who use the rumors from McCain staffers about what Palin has said as debating points.

Well, ok, I guess, but that's kind of a different argument than "The source has been found false many many times." :shrug:

Well, ok, I guess, but that's kind of a different argument than "The source has been found false many many times." :shrug:

True, and I shouldn't have worded it that way, but there are sites claiming those quotes were planted by redstate.com, and there hasn't been any collaborating evidence since(which usually happens by now if true).

Back
Top Bottom