CNN Poll: The Fed. Goverment a threat to citizens' rights

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
can you explain to me exactly how the federal government oppresses you in your day-to-day life, Iron Horse?

"The survey indicates a partisan divide on the question: only 37 percent of Democrats, 63 percent of Independents and nearly 7 in 10 Republicans say the federal government poses a threat to the rights of Americans."

Holy Paranoia. The irony is that most of the threats to our rights were proposed, built and pushed through by the right (Patriot Act, Corporate Financing).

i just want to know what it is the US government is doing that is ruining the lives of it's citizens.

i mean, beyond taxes.

this isn't just about how everyone would really like an extra $300 a month, right? there' s surely more to this than just "i want more money and like to shoot guns," yes?

someone please tell me.

Raw milk, Irvine. It's about raw milk.

i just want to know what it is the US government is doing that is ruining the lives of it's citizens.

i mean, beyond taxes.

this isn't just about how everyone would really like an extra $300 a month, right? there' s surely more to this than just "i want more money and like to shoot guns," yes?

someone please tell me.

Have you tried riding a snow mobile in a National Park lately without The Man telling you to stay to the designated paths? Some of us don't want to stay to the friggin paths, there's no freedom in that. That's oppression, man.

i mean, beyond taxes.

someone please tell me.

I can't blow smoke in your face, people want to fine me for throwing my butts out of my car, they want me to eat healthy, and they're forcing me to believe in science... how is that NOT oppressive?

Back
Top Bottom