Chris Lane's Murder

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
But in the US, African Americans do commit more violent crimes per capita than other races. Does that have anything at all to blacks being somehow predisposed to commit crimes more than other races? Absolutely 100% not. In the US, African Americans have ended up, generally, in a worse economic position than just about everyone else. Crime and poverty correlate very strongly. That's the real tragedy here: a race of people ended up getting the economic shaft, and the crime that comes along with that is a side effect. It's awful.

That's the real tragedy here: a race of people ended up getting the economic shaft, and the crime that comes along with that is a side effect. It's awful.

The United States has spent the best part of 50 years trying to erase this injustice. While there's been some progress, it hasn't nearly been enough.

Now, the African-American family structure is in shambles. Without it, it may take longer than we hoped before economic equality is reached.

Does your black girlfriend mind that you just look at skin color and stop there? More importantly, does she mind that you have a wife and kid?

What are the other breakdowns? Sex, age, education? How many are Chicago lumberjacks?

1st rule of being a good alter/troll, keep your narrative straight. You can't keep pushing for an "honest" discussion when you're a well documented liar.

Ya. Lumberjack was a joke. As for wife, never had one.

But when you simply take a broad brush and paint an entire ethnicity as one, you come off as a bigoted fool..

I could care less about Zimmerman. He's more white than white.

I never painted a whole ethnicity as one. But in Chicago where 80% of shootings and murders and robberies are committed by black people, do you have any suggestions on how to stop this. Am I really painting a broad brush or telling the truth? Come on be honest.

I mean Rev Jesse and Pres Obama are from here. They talk a good game but have no answer. Just wondering if you do? Is money the answer? They spent billions on education and the high school graduation rate has discreased.

You say they are poor but every house has a big screen LED TV. They are on section 8 pay $100 on a $1,500 rent. They own a $500 dollar car with $2,500 worth of rims. Do you see this or live in the burbs unaware of it?

Is Oprah committing these crimes? Derrick Rose? Obama? No? Oh... I thought it was simply a race thing.

Perhaps, and call me crazy, but perhaps there are some deep rooted societal issues at play here as well that have zero to do with one's skin color.

Deep societal issues? Yes it's called Democrats giving women hundreds of dollars per kid. There is no family values. No father around. Watch Maury. Democrats giving a gang banger SSI cause he was shot in his leg. 20 yr old Gangster Disciple collecting $800 a month because he was shot in the leg two yrs ago. That's you're parents Social Security benifits going to him.

I don't see how having a black girlfriend makes your view less, yeah I realise the pun, black and white.

It doesn't change the way you post things on here. With everything you clearly discern between black and white people. Why?
People commit crimes. Why do we need to break down what ethnicity they are? It's really not the point. There's plenty of whites robbing people. Maybe not in your city, which I doubt on its own, but there are plenty of white assholes around. Should we emphasize that too then?

Some people are just assholes. It doesn't matter what colour their skin is. They're assholes.

Yes there are plenty of white assholes around. They tend to live in other states where they serve time for crimes. In Chicago, they give probation, then double probation, then home monitoring, then two years and they serve six months. Then they sexually assault a woman and get six yrs and our Governor lets him out after two yrs. Sad.

But in the US, African Americans do commit more violent crimes per capita than other races. Does that have anything at all to blacks being somehow predisposed to commit crimes more than other races? Absolutely 100% not. In the US, African Americans have ended up, generally, in a worse economic position than just about everyone else. Crime and poverty correlate very strongly. That's the real tragedy here: a race of people ended up getting the economic shaft, and the crime that comes along with that is a side effect. It's awful.

Did the mass Irish immigration at the beginning of the last century lead to Irish people killing each other? They were looked upon as a step above the black man. The ****** of Europe. They weren't slaves but were treated almost as such.

You say blacks commit more violent crimes per capita than any other race. You say they are in a worse economic position than everyone else. Yet there are more white poor people in this country. They aren't close to committing the same violent crimes as blacks.

I say that you are 100% wrong. Blacks are predisposed to commit more crimes than other races. Just look at the stats.

Did the mass Irish immigration at the beginning of the last century lead to Irish people killing each other? They were looked upon as a step above the black man. The ****** of Europe. They weren't slaves but were treated almost as such.

You say blacks commit more violent crimes per capita than any other race. You say they are in a worse economic position than everyone else. Yet there are more white poor people in this country. They aren't close to committing the same violent crimes as blacks.

I say that you are 100% wrong. Blacks are predisposed to commit more crimes than other races. Just look at the stats.

First off, the Irish mass immigration started in the mid-19th century. They were also seen on the same level as blacks, not one step above. They were discriminated against and if you actually researched Irish neighborhoods like Manhattan's Five Points, you'd see it was as bad as Chicago is now. Make sure you have your facts straight before you make any statements like this.

Finally, based on your bigoted statements, I don't understand how any black girl will date you. I'm actually wondering if you actually did date a black girl.

Sadly for you statistics have absolutely no factual value. Since they're just statistics, and not facts. There's no proof behind it. So this statement is 100% wrong.

How can you not see how racist your quotes here sound?

Blacks are predisposed to commit more crimes than other races. Just look at the stats.

Saying that blacks in America commit more crimes than other races is different than saying blacks in America are predisposed to commit more crimes than other races.

Did you mean to state it that way? That there is some extra violent gene in the African American male and some extra welfare gene in the African American female? If so, please provide some links to the research that back up this assertion. If this was a wording mistake - I beg you to please be more careful. If this was your actual opinion - and it is not based on scientific research (which we know it's not since that research would have caused a larger firestorm than the "Bell Curve") - then please take a long, hard look into your soul and ask yourself whether or not this is the sort of man you really want to be.

The statistics that others have pointed out (myself included) are meant to find the socio-political, economic, or cultural root cause of the problem of African American crime rates. Genetics are not a factor.

Blacks are predisposed to commit more crimes than other races. Just look at the stats.

Racism is not tolerated here. Saying that one race is predisposed to commit more crime than others is a baldly racist statement. It would be one thing if you appeared open and willing to accept criticism and engage in nuanced dialogue, but you're not.

If you want to stick around here, you need to drop the racism. Especially considering you've been suspended before. Consider this your last warning.

If you're trying to make a case that a history of economic, racial, and social injustices has left a particular race of people disenfranchised to the point where crime is the most viable option, that's one thing.

But somehow I'm afraid that that's not the point you were making.

If you work by 'stats', whites must be predisposed to committing genocide and slavery, I mean just look at Germany! Russia! Britain!

At a rough guess i'd say whites on balance have probably committed more acts of violence against any other group of people in the history of the world.

And on the Irish side of things, we too were once looked down on as little more than violent thugs predisposed to all sorts of nefariousness. One British lord I think it was remarked how sorry he felt for us 'as we were so close to being human'. Your opinions seem to fall somewhere even further wide of mark than his.

Racism is not tolerated here. Saying that one race is predisposed to commit more crime than others is a baldly racist statement. It would be one thing if you appeared open and willing to accept criticism and engage in nuanced dialogue, but you're not.

If you want to stick around here, you need to drop the racism. Especially considering you've been suspended before. Consider this your last warning.

Ok Diemen. Look at the FBI stats here. F you for accusing me as a racist! Blacks are only about 15% of the US population but commit more than 50% of the murders! Hence they are predisposed to commit more crime! It's not racism. It's facts. I expect an apology. Quit living in you're dream world and look at the facts. I suppose you'll ban me permantly for stating the facts but it's the truth. Blacks are the most violent criminals in the US. It's not racism, it's the truth. Sorry it hurts.

http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/uc...s.-2011/tables/expanded-homicide-data-table-3

If you're trying to make a case that a history of economic, racial, and social injustices has left a particular race of people disenfranchised to the point where crime is the most viable option, that's one thing.

But somehow I'm afraid that that's not the point you were making.

Nope. Just stating the facts. In 2013, blacks commit more crimes then sny other race in America. Not worried about you're perceived injustices. Just stating the facts. Can't argue against the facts.

If you work by 'stats', whites must be predisposed to committing genocide and slavery, I mean just look at Germany! Russia! Britain!

At a rough guess i'd say whites on balance have probably committed more acts of violence against any other group of people in the history of the world.

And on the Irish side of things, we too were once looked down on as little more than violent thugs predisposed to all sorts of nefariousness. One British lord I think it was remarked how sorry he felt for us 'as we were so close to being human'. Your opinions seem to fall somewhere even further wide of mark than his.

Ummm. Not looking at history of the world. Only crime in America.

How convenient, erase all accountability and you can post whatever bs you'd like. Hands down one of the most transparent trolls we've had in awhile.

Ok. Briing it on. Weren't you the one who said that a person could easily shoot a burglar as he fled and then drag him back into you're house??? It was one of the funniest things i ever heard of. I seriously laughed my ass off but then reslized you were serious. Funny as hell. A burglar breaks in and leaves, you shoot him in bsckyard. Then drag him back in house to make it seem legit. Lol. Wow. Keep dreaming.

Ummm. Not looking at history of the world. Only crime in America.

You should perhaps do a little research on the early Irish in America, how they were perceived and treated, their "predisposition" to crime and poverty and what not.

Many Americans believed that since the Irish were Celts and not Anglo-Saxons, they were racially inferior and deserved second-hand citizenship. The Irish being of inferior intelligence was a belief held by many Americans. This notion was held due to the fact that the Irish topped the charts demographically in terms of arrests and imprisonment. They also had more people confined to insane asylums and poorhouses than any other group. The racial supremacy belief that many Americans had at the time contributed significantly to Irish discrimination

Sound familiar?

You continue to tip toe on the thinnest of lines with all of your arguments... and I'm being nice there, as most rational people would say you fell off that line long, long ago.

But I'll play your game for a moment...

Do you believe this "predisposition" to crime is a matter of nature or nurture? Is it genetic? Or is there a sociological issue at play here?

Your answer will likely either be the final mail in your proverbial coffin, or the first rest of light towards a logical discussion. Choose wisely.

Tim, if you're saying that blacks are "predisposed" to commit more murders from birth because of the socioeconomic conditions into which they are commonly born, that's one thing, but it's a questionable definition of "predisposed".

If you think that black people have a "violent gene" or whatever, then you are wrong. And "blacks commit more murders per capita, thus blacks are inherently more violent" is not a sound argument.

Ok Diemen. Look at the FBI stats here. F you for accusing me as a racist! Blacks are only about 15% of the US population but commit more than 50% of the murders! Hence they are predisposed to commit more crime! It's not racism. It's facts. I expect an apology. Quit living in you're dream world and look at the facts. I suppose you'll ban me permantly for stating the facts but it's the truth. Blacks are the most violent criminals in the US. It's not racism, it's the truth. Sorry it hurts.

FBI — Expanded Homicide Data Table 3

Hey Tim, why don't you show us some stats on middle class black violence? Or upper class black violence? Or maybe pick up a statistics book and learn how to interpret data

If she ever was a girlfriend. Him saying that was like saying, "I'm not racist, I have black friends!"

Is it like that though? (honest question and we can discuss it independent of the Tim situation). I know people like to point out that having black friends doesn't exempt you from being a racist, or that having gay friends doesn't automatically make you non homophobic, but would having a black girlfriend or black wife not be a little different?

Back
Top Bottom