Chilean Miners May Be Trapped Till Christmas

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
here, today, it's all about jokes, and tears of joy :)

BTW: on twitter, we had like 6 o 7 Trending Topics at a time sometime today, now only 4

i just hope it's not done by michael bay

cause then there would be 'SPLOSIONS!!!1

and the miners would turn into transformers and drill themselves out of the hole

I think Prearl owes all of us an apology. She really oversold this.

It's not even Halloween, and these guys are out.

I owe an apology? It was well reported about the possibility that the miners were going stay down there till Christmas. I didn't make anything up.

sarcasm_detector.jpg

Yeah, it looks like at this point it will just be me and a couple of other buddies. All the rest of our friends weren't very excited by the idea.

I think it's gonna be fucking awesome. Gotta get the look down perfectly, though. I will need to check some video footage and photographic records from the rescue.

:lmao:

In all seriousness, I'm really glad this whole dilemma worked itself out like this. With all the horrible stuff going on in the world, finally there's some good news out there. :heart:

Do you know that the Chilean authorities found out that the company also sent down a stripper to entertain the men?

The stripper was then arrested for contributing to the deliquency of the miners.....

:reject::hyper::doh::applaud:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom