bush, cheney and rumsfeld appreciation thread, guys.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Zoomerang96

ONE love, blood, life
well, gang looks like we're pretty much there.
out with the old, and in with the new.

but before america "changes", lets take some time to say thanks in our own little way to george w. bush, dick cheney, and donald rumsfeld who worked tirelessly to make the united states the country that it is today.

YouTube - WMD LIES - Bush Cheney Rumsfeld etc. - THE ULTIMATE CLIP

a lot of people wonder why so many from round the world payed such close attention to the election in the united states. it's a point i sometimes wondered myself, but seeing as how america is commonly recognised as the most powerful nation on the planet, it really isn't much of a wonder that millions of people from all four corners of the world had their eyes fixed on the results delivered on 4 november.

for those of us who live in the commonwealth, 11 november is Remembrance Day. it doesn't glorify war past or present, it just reminds everyone of what has happened and is happening.

originally, it was said that the first world war was the war to end all wars. we all know how that worked out.

a lot of people are happy with the election victory for barack obama and his fellow democrats. a lot of liberals were happy when tony blair was elected too.

it's my belief expectations are far too high for immediate change, but perhaps a few steps will be made in the right direction as opposed to several taken deliberately in the wrong.

as large crowds honour the fallen, it would be foolish to think tragedies of unfathomable proportions aren't taking place right around the world from central africa, to iraq and many other places in between.

i don't claim to have any answers to these problems, so perhaps i should remove myself from this soap box. however, before i go i'd like to pay homage to the outgoing bush administration.

so long george, your blind ambition proves anything really is possible in america. anything.

so long, donald rumsfeld. though you've been gone for two years, your genuine smile and couragous/noble efforts are still being realised everywhere you first put them into place. your charm and charisma were only matched by your gracious humility that you graced everyone within your presence.

and finally so long, mr cheney! my hat goes off to you. you did more than any other person in this administration to bring instability to the rest of the world, but you got what you wanted. ultimately, your goal was to make endless money for your special interest groups. mission accomplished, indeed.

cheney + rummsfeld in 2012!

Ok, I'll bite.

My favourite Mr Cheney memory is the time he came to Australia in early 2007 to help John Howard lose the election. Boy, those were some good old times.

Howard, inspired by his mentor, went on to warn that a vote for Obama was a vote for the terrorists, and, now dribbling through a straw, added that Osama bin Biden would be 'licking his chops with glee' should such an event come to pass.

No video link sorry, I'm just making this shit up as I go along. Much like Cheney in 2002, ironically.

was the bit about cheney coming to australia to help howard true?

that's fantastic, really.

Here's to President Bush taking 4 years , a full term in office, for an official visit to the USA's,

- largest trading partner.
- largest exporter of crude oil(yes, more than the Saudis or Iraq) to the US.
- largest exporter of petrolium(yes, more than the Saudis or Iraq) to the US.
- largest partner in two-way trade than between the EU – even though the EU has 15 times the population.
- a country that receives what is equal to all U.S. exports to Japan but going over a bridge in Michigan.
- number one destination for exports for 39 US states.
- a traditional ally fighting side by side in Afghanistan.
- a country who shares the world's longest undefended border with him.

CANADA

Botswana, Senegal, Lithuania, Singapore, Turkey, Vatican City, and even Australia came first.

Yeah, but to fair, you guys do have Celine Dion.

Here's to President Bush taking 4 years , a full term in office, for an official visit to the USA's,

- largest trading partner.
- largest exporter of crude oil(yes, more than the Saudis or Iraq) to the US.
- largest exporter of petrolium(yes, more than the Saudis or Iraq) to the US.
- largest partner in two-way trade than between the EU – even though the EU has 15 times the population.
- a country that receives what is equal to all U.S. exports to Japan but going over a bridge in Michigan.
- number one destination for exports for 39 US states.
- a traditional ally fighting side by side in Afghanistan.
- a country who shares the world's longest undefended border with him.

CANADA

Botswana, Senegal, Lithuania, Singapore, Turkey, Vatican City, and even Australia came first.

In the eyes of some people, Canada is irrelevant and shouldn't be acknowledged.

:down:

That is, until the invasion.

i love how Cheney was right, they really did greet us as liberators.

if by "us" you mean "Obama" and "they" you mean "the American people."

deliciously ironic that, at the end of the day, we were in need of liberation by one with the name "Hussein."

The brainwashing and fear is all to recent for Americans. Every frigging day for six years, we had terrorist alerts. The hell we were put threw by our own president and his administration. Someone is going to bomb us and only Bush and Cheney knew when and where. I am glad that these bastards are leaving office.

political-pictures-george-bush-kick-me1.jpg

The new generation are probably a bunch of pains in the arse, if they're still realistic (like the originals were so realistic, you know? :lol: :rolleyes: ). Yeah, I don't like kids now that I'm not one anymore. Might add Candians to this list.

The new generation are probably a bunch of pains in the arse, if they're still realistic (like the originals were so realistic, you know? :lol: :rolleyes: ). Yeah, I don't like kids now that I'm not one anymore. Might add Candians to this list.

is it true, if you don't mind me asking, that britain still ships its prisoners to your island? :happy:

a SINCERELY offended british north american,

xoxoxox

Back
Top Bottom