Bono / green

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Probably not chopping wood, most of Ireland's forests were cleared by the English centuries ago for shipbuilding.

I suppose with the kind of money Bono's got, he could make like Marie Antoinette and plant a mini-forest on his property for indulging his bucolic fantasies, should he have any.

Probably not chopping wood, most of Ireland's forests were cleared by the English centuries ago for shipbuilding.

I suppose with the kind of money Bono's got, he could make like Marie Antoinette and plant a mini-forest on his property for indulging his bucolic fantasies, should he have any.

I live on land my father bought 40 years ago.

It has been logged, since then, several times.

Trees grow back.

On some soils they do.

Last week, during my first period class, some workers were pruning some trees outside in the courtyard.

Several of my students, after hearing the chainsaws and looking out the window, commented "They're killing the trees!"

It seems the American education system, with the help of green propaganda, has been successful in this lie about trees.

Just one link, if you would like the truth:
The Clearcutting Controversy -- Myths and Facts

I'm just picturing Bono cutting firewood :lol:

I was looking at People Magazine last night and there's a picture in there of Bono with his beautiful daughters. He's wearing a big scarf and it looks like he has no neck whatsoever and his head is just suspended there. It's odd.

But it was mine.

You are not the only one that gets to ask questions in here, although you like to act as if you are.

When people ask you questions in here you usually avoid or answer with another question, when someone does the same to you, you say "that was not my question". Don't you think that's a double standard? We all do.

Back
Top Bottom