Bitcoin?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Honestly, if it goes down now, that would be great, in my book. Better now than 15 years down the road after large masses of people/countries switched over to it.

Down with Bitcoin. After all, we all know that Dogecoin is such currency of very future much country many adoption wow.

I do wish that I had some significant investment money, because I've been saying "I would short Bitcoin if I could" to myself for awhile now. Although I'd probably hold a long position on it now, because I would expect at least a temporary recovery.

Mt. Gox started to have problems at the beginning of the Bitcoin boom in April 2013 following the Cyprus bank levy.
It does not seem surprising that they are down today after one year worths of struggles; however, one exchange that closed down does not signify the end for Bitcoin.

I still think cryptocurrency is the future - with or without bitcoin. Despite the Mt. Gox incident, the currency is actually holding up quite well and gaining more acceptance everyday. I see it more as "project" than as an "investment." Also - I know of only a few cases where people actually went out and "invested" in bitcoin. Most people either mined it (when that was possible) - or spend a few hundred dollars out of curiosity.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom