Ask bizarro BVS...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Huckabee is the finest canidate running right now. Anyone who recognizes the fact that the constitution needs to be more aligned with the Bible gets my vote. :up:

how can we re-write our Constitution to better reflect the traditional Christian values of our Founding Fathers?

Well first and foremost baby killing needs to be illegal, we will all face judgement for allowing such an abomination.

Marriage is man + woman. That's it. Not man + man, woman + woman, or man + dog.

We need the 10 commandments back in our courthouses, we need Christ back in Christmas, and Christmas needs to be allowed to be celebrated, not this "happy holidays" crap.

This would be a good start.

should we amend the constitution so that GWB can have a 3rd, 4th, or 5th term? why? and when will you start campaigning for Jeb in 2012?

I think for the safety of our country it is wise to keep GWB as president as long as we are fighting the war on terror. Any disruption in the White House could be devistating to our fight on global terror. These are uncharted times, and sometimes extremes need to be taken.

Jeb is a good man, but not nearly as strong as George, I don't think he'd get my vote.

I love baseball and know players stats like the back of my hand.

Hank Aaron's career batting average was .305 with 755 career homeruns.

"Thanks to the New York Times, the easiest job in the world right now is "Head of Counterintelligence--Al Qaeda."

"If you threw a glass of cold water on a liberal in the middle of a sound sleep, he'd jerk awake denouncing the religious right."

Ann Coulter-- funny and pretty damn hot, am I right?

So, about Obama. Osama, am I right?

Should Barack Hussein be locked away for his clear Baathist sympathies?

MrsSpringsteen said:
What are Hillary Clinton's most shrew-like qualities?

Scary%20Hillary%20Clinton.jpg

A wise man named Diamond once taught me that a picture is worth a thousand words.

Axver said:
So, about Obama. Osama, am I right?

Should Barack Hussein be locked away for his clear Baathist sympathies?

The only reason anyone will vote for this druggie is becasuse he's a black. Liberals:huh:

BonoVoxSupastar said:
The only reason anyone will vote for this druggie is becasuse he's a black. Liberals:huh:

Why do you think liberals hate America and want to elect a godless Muslim like Obama?

I don't know. I scratch my head and ponder this everyday. Why would anyone living in the greatest country in the world, just completely turn their back on it.

The only thing I can come up with is they are intellectually challenged or they are French.

Back
Top Bottom