Ask bizarro BVS...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Since you voted GWB in 2004 because you'd prefer having a beer with him as opposed to John Kerry, how'd you feel if we started deciding more things of importance by who you'd rather have a beer with?

phillyfan26 said:
Since you voted GWB in 2004 because you'd prefer having a beer with him as opposed to John Kerry, how'd you feel if we started deciding more things of importance by who you'd rather have a beer with?

W quit drinking beer, so to have a beer with him in 2004 would have been boring. I voted for him because he was going to bring integrity back to the Whitehouse, and he did.

BonoVoxSupastar said:
Good point. But we're talking about one compared to 1000s...

But shouldn't you be out there picketing Spong to stop one turning into 1,000? Send those liberal heretics a message, you know? Show them that not everyone wants to be French.

Axver said:

But shouldn't you be out there picketing Spong to stop one turning into 1,000? Send those liberal heretics a message, you know? Show them that not everyone wants to be French.

I think I may, would you like to join?

I'm not too worried though, liberals for the most part are godless I don't see it spreading too far.

BonoVoxSupastar said:
I think I may, would you like to join?

Yeah, we can take my Hummer. Global warming my arse. This has been such a cold year. Why are liberals so insistent on ignoring the facts anyway?

Axver said:

Why are liberals so insistent on ignoring the facts anyway?

Great question. Maybe they are scared to admit that one of their saviours, Gore, could be wrong. Maybe they are plagued with guilt, it's a liberal characteristic, if they make us guilty they have an agenda to play. They hate status quo...

Muldfeld said:
No offense to anyone who enjoyed it for what it was, but just remember the credit should not go to J.J. Abrams -- not even half of it. The film had a barely known writer, who's been working his butt off on shows like Buffy, Angel and now Lost, named Drew Goddard. The film also had a director.

J.J. does jack shit. He's a hack who draws in publicity for God knows what reason. I guess because he did "Alias" he was loved by ABC because it drew in ratings, even though it sucked more than anything I can think of, especially for using Jennifer Garner, who's probably the worst highly paid female celebrity. Just awful! Terrible, terrible show. J.J. wrote it, cast it, and composed the awful theme music, too. He hasn't really written anything since on anything he's credited with. Maybe a bit of the "Lost" pilot, which felt mostly like an action story. He's weak on character and shouldn't ever get all the credit, but constantly does for his shallow, lazy work. There are real hard-working writers like Ira Steven Behr out there who do their best and don't compromise so commercially as Abrams, and they get no respect! Commercial lapdogs like him get all the power, even though others deserve it more.

Ira Steven Behr revolutionized Star Trek with -- you got it -- political insight and never got to push it as far as he ultimately wanted because of Rick Berman's commercially-driven formulaic interference.

Eric Jenderson of "Band of Brothers" had a totally new conception of a Star Trek movie and spent a year writing it, and the whole thing was scrapped at Paramount when things changed at the top and J.J. was given carte blanche to do his gimmicky nostalgia trip.

Now, Fox is producing a J.J. Abrams series about Homeland Security agents investigating paranormal activity; sounds like The 4400, which Ira Steven Behr worked on, too.

Go to hell, J.J.!

My question is WTF?

Muldfeld is just a very passionate fan of Ira Steven Behr and wants to spread his political insightfulness. People should quit picking on him.

Are all sins equal?

I have thread envy by the way. If I were to do Bizzaro Dreadsox, I would still be caught in the middle.

BonoVoxSupastar said:
Great question. Maybe they are scared to admit that one of their saviours, Gore, could be wrong. Maybe they are plagued with guilt, it's a liberal characteristic, if they make us guilty they have an agenda to play. They hate status quo...

Liberals never admit they're wrong. Everything's relative in their world. What's right for you is wrong for me. That's what you get when you're godless though. Look at their scientists; they keep revising their theories. THEORIES. Not facts. Like evilution. We need to start teaching creationism in school, don't we? I don't like this watered down intelligent design. Let's tell kids things as they are and get rid of the liberal lies.

Axver said:

We need to start teaching creationism in school, don't we? I don't like this watered down intelligent design. Let's tell kids things as they are and get rid of the liberal lies.

You are a good man.

Higher education is full of liberal lies.

Do Breast Threads offend you?

How does UN Security COuncil Resolution 1441 impact breast feeding in Iraq? Are they weapons of mass destruction?

phillyfan26 said:
What do you think of regular BVS?

Don't even get me started on that ass.

Although he is a good looking guy(that's the only thing we have in common except U2), but as soon as he opens his mouth he's worthless.

BonoVoxSupastar said:
You are a good man.

Higher education is full of liberal lies.

Those godless atheist professors should just be locked up for the good of society. Children should only be exposed to true believers. Maybe homeschooling is the way to go?

Dreadsox said:
Do Breast Threads offend you?

Breast threads don't offend me, for I'm a big fan of breasts, but breast feeding in public should be illegal.

Dreadsox said:

How does UN Security COuncil Resolution 1441 impact breast feeding in Iraq? Are they weapons of mass destruction?

You shouldn't poke fun at resolution 1441. Sting, Sting2, Strongbow is one of the most astute posters this forum has and should be listened to, he is the definition of a free mind.

i have a question.

while i fully support everything George Bush ever does in Iraq, it did occur to me that we may have inadvertently dropped bombs on women who may have been pregnant with unborn children!

how do we kill the terrorist mothers, but not their unborn persons?

Irvine511 said:
i have a question.

while i fully support everything George Bush ever does in Iraq, it did occur to me that we may have inadvertently dropped bombs on women who may have been pregnant with unborn children!

how do we kill the terrorist mothers, but not their unborn persons?

Collateral damage.

But come on, do we really want terrorist reproducing?

It may not be biological, but it is learned. Until we have deprogramming camps to turn these kids around to Jesus, should we risk it?

BonoVoxSupastar said:

Collateral damage.

But come on, do we really want terrorist reproducing?

It may not be biological, but it is learned. Until we have deprogramming camps to turn these kids around to Jesus, should we risk it?

but these are unborn children. they are potential Republican voters. do we want to run that risk?

Irvine511 said:

but these are unborn children. they are potential Republican voters. do we want to run that risk?

Potential voters? What are they going to do? Come into this country illegally and find some Democrats to sneak them into the voting machines?

Back
Top Bottom