Anything to this?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Is that Kenny Rogers?

Seriously though, who needs coffins? Body bags are easier to move and burn. Those things are bigger than you'd need for a body. I'd rather they just burned people on pyres without containers anyway.

How do you find these things?

Lots of leaps in logic. And a lot of things that could easily be explained if these people were intelligent enough to do their research...

There were moments I skipped because honestly this man's voice has the personality of a toenail, but did he ever mention why the owner of the land never said anything on camera, show the lease, or come up with any evidence yet was willing to let them on his land and speak so freely off camera? And there was a website for these coffins, yet it really wasn't the website? Where's the link?

I want my 10 minutes back...:|

I heard the Obama Administration has ordered up ten times more of these plastic coffins. When Heath Care gets past and we get the public option. The 'end of life' panels will be pulling the plug on a lot of sickly senile people.

This will be the Government provided burial mechanism.

:shrug:

The CDC is prepared for a mass casualty event. . . ? What? It's interesting, I guess.

But then I was raised in a heavily apocalyptic faith, so the idea that the end is near doesn't really faze me.

By the way, in the video, whose prophet did we just hear from?

:shrug:

By the way, in the video, whose prophet did we just hear from?

Dunno, my church hasn't issued any statement on this subject

The thing that's scary is that they're popping up all over the country-usually next to railroad tracks.

So, I'm watchful is all.

<>

The thing that's scary is that they're popping up all over the country-usually next to railroad tracks.

So, I'm watchful is all.

<>

I didn't think it was your church, I was just wondering whose prophet it was.

ehhh, there are those that believe in conspiracy theories and those who don't. I don't.

Yes, tell us what you know.
:)

I know there's a lot of speculation and very little facts in that video.

So, I'm watchful is all.

<>

Where's evidence of all of these others popping up all over the country?

When you go on YouTube diamond stick to cute animal videos. It's much less stressful.

Orphaned hedgehogs adopt cleaning brush as their mother | Mail Online

getimage.php

Have you seen this one yet diamond?

Atkinson's Advice, Political Blog, Conservative Bloggers, Republican Blogspot, Political Blogs

The Obama White House is abuzz with talk of witchcraft by first grandmother, 72-year-old Marian Robinson, who lives in the White House residence. A close friend of Michelle Obama says the president is furious at his mother-in-law after learning that she was practicing Santeria, an African spirit cult, in the White House.

"The president is quite upset about this on two different levels. First, he is a committed Christian, no matter what his critics say about Reverend Wright. He is adamant that Sasha and Malia be raised with Christian influences. He does not want them to be involved with African voodoo. And secondly, he is worried about the political fallout if his enemies get wind of this. Rev. Wright was bad enough, but this would be political suicide," a close friend of Michelle’s confided.

Religion took center stage during the campaign last year when videos showed the Rev. Jeremiah Wright shouting "God damn America." Obama was forced to distance himself from the since-retired pastor at Trinity United Church of Christ in Chicago, where he worshiped for 20 years. Many people were shocked by the videos and questioned Obama’s fitness to be president. Since taking office, Obama has avoided worshiping in public and now prefers the chapel at the presidential retreat at Camp David.

This is how it happened. Marian Robinson became increasingly frustrated as her husband, Fraser Robinson, was hobbled by multiple sclerosis in the late 1980s. The family pastor prayed with her and counseled her, but "she turned to Santeria in a desperate hope," Michelle’s friend said. "Michelle put her foot down when she heard that her mother took her dad to ceremonies where they did spells and trances, and sacrificed animals, chickens and goats I think. But Marian was desperate and kept going anyway, even when her husband was to sick to go with her. I don’t think the president knew anything about this earlier because it was before they met. Michelle and Craig (her brother) wanted to close the book on this and never talked about it again after their father died in 1991."

The first grandma appears to be worried about her health now, even though doctors pronounce her in good shape. "Marian invited an old friend from Chicago to visit her at the White House, and she performed a Santeria ceremony in the residence. When Michelle saw this woman, a voodoo priestess she recognized her from when her father was sick, she had a fit. When she told the president about it, he blew up and said, ‘No voodoo in the White House. Absolutely. I don’t care what you call it.’ As far as I know, it only happened once," the friend said.

The president was "totally in favor" when his mother-in-law moved into the White House as a live-in babysitter for 11-year-old Malia and 8-year-old Sasha. Obama reportedly told Michelle that her mother will have to go back to Chicago if she does not "stop this witchcraft mumbo-jumbo immediately" and ordered the Secret Service to not allow Marian’s friend to return to the White House.

Silly self absorbed Christians. Look at the size of the caskets! The only reasonable conclusion is that the government is preparing for an intergalactic battle against The Psychlos and those are the containment units for their dead. Looks like the Scientologist were right all along and the rest of us are fucked. All hail Prophet Hubbard :bow::bow::bow:

i knew that's what this thread was about.

what are your plans for the Jews?

No incorrect.

I only asked what these caskets were about.

For all we know there could be set aside for pandemics that *could* occur or whatever. I was trying to get feedback from a pool of different sources that assemble here.

Re the Jews and the 2nd Coming of Christ which is a whole different subject, and I think that was the intention of your question, I understand that Christ will appear on the Mt of Olives at the height of Israel's imminent destruction and at that hour the Jews will then realize that He was in fact Jehovah, and accept Him. This is due to ancient covenants God made with the House of Israel. This thread isn't about that subject however.

<>

Back
Top Bottom