Anti-Tax Tea Parties Held Across U.S.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
This doesn't fit into your definition of bigotry? Really?

What the hell does this have to do with the Mosque? I have no clue what you're talking about...

The question was ' Where is any reference to any member of the Tea Party in either of those articles? There was NONE . so, why should Sarah Palin tell someone who lives there, what their views should be?

Show me the reference to any Tea Party members, in either of those stories. I mean that was the source right?

Did I miss the Tea Partiers being interviewed? I also am courious who the liberals were in the story. can you point that out to me?

It amazes me how many fall for that trick. Your intelligent. So if it was the Tea partiers as the author suggested once ( along with half the world) wouldn't there be some mention of a bigoted Tea Partier making racist statements ? Where is one Tea party member in that story?

To quote The Princess Bride, "You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means."

Or, you could think you know what I think . You would be wrong but you can think it all you want. That's your choice and right.

Good question, you're the one that said she was a smart woman, then why is she making a mockery out of your beloved Tea Party?

What does she have to do with the referenced stories?

Try that one out. It is simple and straightforward.

You assume I am in love with the Tea party. You would be wrong, but you can think that all you like

What does she have to do with the referenced stories?

this is the only question. can you answer it?

Where does it say that in the stories you linked, and posted?

yesterday, Sarah Palin called upon "peaceful Muslims" (you know, the good ones) to "refudiate" the building plans for the mosque in lower Manhattan.

Sarah Palin is the Queen of the Tea Party.

and across the country, right wing "concerned" groups are protesting the construction of mosques. like, in quiet suburban California neighborhoods.

Sarah Palin, Queen of the Tea Party, is clearly feeding off of religious bigotry and white anxiety, thusly belying your claim that the Tea Party -- and the right wing in general -- is somehow not motivated in party by racism.

i know you've refudiated racism, but what about everyone else?

we just need a simple refudiation of Sarah Palin and her racist, bigoted tactics.

that's all i want.

a simple refudiation.

Or, you could think you know what I think . You would be wrong but you can think it all you want. That's your choice and right.

I'll ask you again, who the hell are you people and how did you guys hijack the Republican Party?

Whats that I hear? Reagan must be rolling over in his grave I can just imagine what he would think of all of these idiots..... :hmm:

so a Mosque is the same thing as a Confederate Flag?

wow.

No, not to me. There was an issue in southern states for many years. It was somewhat like the arguments regarding the story.

I didn't say they ARE the same thing.

Where does it say that in the stories you linked, and posted?

From this link: Sarah Palin Calls On 'Peaceful Muslims' To 'Refudiate' Ground Zero Mosque | TPMDC

From Sarah Palin's twitter:

Ground Zero Mosque supporters: doesn't it stab you in the heart, as it does ours throughout the heartland? Peaceful Muslims, pls refudiate

Peaceful New Yorkers, pls refute the Ground Zero mosque plan if you believe catastrophic pain caused @ Twin Towers site is too raw, too real.

Peace-seeking Muslims pls understand. Ground Zero mosque is UNNECESSARY provocation; it stabs hearts. Pls reject it in interest of healing

oh, i see. so you were just plain wrong?

Plain wrong about what? I actually talked to this guy several times. I see why many New Yorkers dont want it there, and said why, and I understand if he is telling the truth, why he wants to put it there.

I don't live there any more. I think based on the ground, there could be a better place, but it doesn't matter what chruch it was. I think a WalMart there would be in bad taste.

yesterday, Sarah Palin called upon "peaceful Muslims" (you know, the good ones) to "refudiate" the building plans for the mosque in lower Manhattan.

Sarah Palin is the Queen of the Tea Party.

and across the country, right wing "concerned" groups are protesting the construction of mosques. like, in quiet suburban California neighborhoods.

Sarah Palin, Queen of the Tea Party, is clearly feeding off of religious bigotry and white anxiety, thusly belying your claim that the Tea Party -- and the right wing in general -- is somehow not motivated in party by racism.

i know you've refudiated racism, but what about everyone else?

ahh at the end. I see it. it is blue links on blue background. Sorry very sunny here.

No, I would not agree with that article . They have the right to build it where they want , if the City lets them. I think if Bloombergs house gets Robbed, the Police will take a really long time getting there.

I do think it could be in a better place. There would be more support.

I would howl at any Christian church who tried to build a Church in the City of Mecca. But we all know, they would never allow that.

Because Palin says something, doesn't mean people are rushing out the door to do it. what are her polls? Like 20% ? I have met her, she was nice, but I don't see her as a leader, and everyone I know feels the same way. she knows that.

I would howl at any Christian church who tried to build a Church in the City of Mecca. But we all know, they would never allow that.

This is such a crap argument, yet it's typical of the Tea Party.

We do not live in the City of Mecca, we have freedom of religion. Don't you cherish that? Don't you think we should be better than countries that don't?

New York is not a holy city, another really bad analogy on your part.

well, one thing we know for sure: President Palin is excited and ready for an all-out war of civilizations, Christians vs. Muslims. which kind of Muslim are you? a peaceful Muslim? or the other kind that builds mosques?

despite being surrounded by evil men, and despite the use of the word "crusade," one thing that Bush did very well was to go to great lengths to distinguish individual Muslims from Al-Qaeda, what with "religion of peace" and all that.

Sarah has no time for such distinctions! after all, people in the heartland are being stabbed through the heart!

be a good, peaceful Muslim! refudiate!

Back
Top Bottom