America Speaks Out, guys

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

UberBeaver

Breakdancing Soul Pilgrim
Good stuff. Republicans have set up a website to get the voice of the people.

America Speaking Out

Values section has some fantastic ideas:

"Consensual love is just that; consensual. There is no reason to forbid two intelligent consenting entities from engaging in relations, logically, because legislating a victimless crime on the basis of morality is against the American way. Therefore, the government should stop misusing Animal Abuse laws to convict zoophiles and remove them from their animalistic loved ones. Consensual bestiality should not be illegal. No, I am not joking. Everything I've said is logically sound. "

"Require all Muslims in the U.S. to wear ankle bracelet transponders so we know where the terrorists are at all times. "

"We should administer capital punishment to anyone who has an abortion. In order to cut costs that the death penalty normally entails, we will have lax gun laws that will allow people to obtain guns with greater ease. Then we would allow the "free-market" to dictate whose philosophy wins out – the liberals irrational philosophy or our logical and God following philosophy. Liberals who have abortions would be taken care of by a militia of the willing who will get rid of all liberals who take the life others irrationally and will allow us to remove all of our opponents to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness."

"Preserving the legacy of America for REAL Americans"

"Repeal the Civil Rights Act of 1964 and all other laws that take away the right of states and businesses to determine their own affairs."

Scariest part is I can't tell which are actual suggestions and which are satirical.

We need to train an army of Ninja Cats. Cats are natural born hunters and predators, and it is known that they indeed have 9 lives, many more than the typical human life (being one). They are also excellent at hiding themselves and would be ideal for sneaking into countries and assassinating communist leaders to lessen the ever growing threat of communism, finding key terrorist leaders and shattering the global terrorist network. In fact they could be potentially useful in the current Korean crisis. Loyal to their trainers, the cats could rain destruction and fear throughout the world, and if ever captured would never tell who they are serving. Finally, after they have solved the worlds problems, they could serve as border patrol and show unflinching resolve at keeping illegals where they belong, anywhere but here.

I would like to see a river of fire built between the US and Mexico. I would also like level 12 mages to guard the border just in case.

Illegal immigrants are attracted by America's prosperous economy. Just elect a President that runs up a huge deficit and oversees a huge market crash. Then all the foreigners will go somewhere else that is more prosperous. George W. Bush almost accomplished it, c'mon republicans, we can do it again!

I want one of those ninja cats! :yes: All my cats are of the lazy bum variety. :angry:

Hours of entertainment :lol:

See what you get you silly Republicans? If you don't regulate and have a completely free market people will take advantage, and now you are the laughing stock of everyone.

Even the conservative radio shows are making fun of you!

:lol:

lets provide a stimulus program for the kind of jobs that are in demand.

that pays good money, that Americans can do as well or better than immigrants

Following examples set by GOP members :wink:

Mark Sanford, governor of South Carolina,
John Ensign, Senator from Nevada,
David Vitter, Senator from Louisiana
among many others (too many to list)

the first and third Thursday of each month
should be declared Blow Job Thursdays
(we all know how successful Taco Tuesdays are)

there are many college grads that can not find work
lets provide a stimulus program for the kind of jobs that are in demand.

OMFG, comic gold!

Interracial marriage should again be outlawed. I don't want no cracker touching my granddaughter.

What is the government doing about those birth control pills that stop women from having periods? Where is all that blood going if it's not coming out of their bodies every month? I am not saying that birth control makes women slowly fill up with too much blood and then explode like water balloons, I am just saying that it could. What is the government doning about this?

Make rapists marry their victims, as it commands in the Bible. This will reduce the number of rapes, or render rape non-existent. Make them take responsibility!

and what's really funny, or not funny, are the posts that are "serious":

Require therapy for gay parents before they can be allowed near their children.

... and right as i was digging through, seems the folks behind this website realized that the Libtards were makin' fun of them, and all the good posts have disappeared.

it's funny when Republicans try to be cool.

How long do you think it will last before being shut down?

Apparently they do have a screening process because some people's posts are being deemed inappropriate. I'm curious as to what they deem inappropriate, because so far name calling, and about every ism known to man is allowed.

Back
Top Bottom