Aged 13: "I thought it would be good to have a baby"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's okay as long as we educate them first. I have drawings and condoms to distribute.

Don't forget these:

cstpanties4.jpg

Oasis kid have you stopped to consider that England has a plethora of knives because most of your citizens don't have enough teeth to chew their food? Did the Labour Party fuck up the dental system?

KNIFE CRIME increased 450% in 2003, the very same year that Hail To The Thief was released. Coincidence? I think not.

i think i'm going to put on a highlight reel of some of baseball's best moments and play "pink houses" in the background.

because that's about the same thing.

Who scored, I couldn't tell.....

If ONLY America had that kind of broadcasting:

"Here comes the pitch ... THERE'S RYAN HOWARD! THERE'S HOWARD! THERE'S HOWARD! THERE'S HOWARD! THERE'S HOWARD! THERE'S HOWARD! THERE'S HOWARD! THERE'S HOWARD! THERE'S HOWARD! THERE'S HOWARD! THERE'S HOWARD! THERE'S HOWARD!"

The usa must have a high teenage pregnancy rate

kids have no interesting sports to play/watch so i guess they end up being parents

LemonMelon is already expecting his 3rd

kids have no interesting sports to play/watch so i guess they end up being parents

Yes, 100 million people watching the Super Bowl (championship of superbowl) is just a drop in the fucking bucket compared to ... well, whatever that Giggs guy won.

Come on man, you've got to do better than that. You're getting an unusual amount of attention for a poster that isn't very funny, but you can't expect that to continue.

Step your game up.

thats because you would burn to many calories to change the channel

The FA Cup is more meaningful than the superbowl

There is NO WAY this poster has gone to college. Education teaches people how to argue and think. I see no evidence of either in his/her posts.

That's in American colleges, :love:Dalton. Who knows what goes on over there.

There is NO WAY this poster has gone to college. Education teaches people how to argue and think. I see no evidence of either in his/her posts.

If anything, he's a poster child for the failing Labor education system. Soon enough, he'll be banging teenagers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom