Aged 13: "I thought it would be good to have a baby"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
let's look at the bright side.

at least this little kid had sex with the proper gender!

what with all the MTV and the diet sodas that the kids like these days, we should be happy when they get something right.

I have a cousin who had a kid when he was a teenager. Maybe it's because he won a championship in Superbowl.

American Football
Baseball
These both suck

basketball - ok at times
Ice Hockey - not bad to watch

But you guys need to embrace proper football

let's look at the bright side.

at least this little kid had sex with the proper gender!

what with all the MTV and the diet sodas that the kids like these days, we should be happy when they get something right.

vlcsnap-930388%5B2%5D.png

Zzzzap, zzzzap

American Football
Baseball
These both suck

basketball - ok at times
Ice Hockey - not bad to watch

But you guys need to embrace proper football

If the fans drunkenly insulting each other is more entertaining than the sport itself ... it's probably not the greatest sport.

I've listened to american commentary on football and its hilarious
they make all these new names for the positions lol

If the fans drunkenly insulting each other is more entertaining than the sport itself ... it's probably not the greatest sport.

But it's all about having a bloody good time with all of your mates. It's my favourite thing in the whole world.

Well that and listening to the Bay City Rollers.

Football is the greatest sport in the world
Yes many fans are idiots but i've never seen any problems in the games i've been too

If you think the UK is bad for hooliganism then you have seen nothing

Italy, Russia and Turkey are known for having violence at games - those are the crazy fans

truly, the rest of the world embraces British football fans with open arms and hearts whenever there's a EuroCup or World Cup to be decided.

football-hooligans.jpg

SNL had a great skit years ago called "Scottish Soccer Hooligan Weekly". Mike Myers hosted. I mean, the violence at football matches only goes on in Turkey or Russia, but still.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom