Aged 13: "I thought it would be good to have a baby"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have got more qualifications than some of you could dream of

But i'm glad we have plenty of USA students at UK uni's, at £11,000 per year, i think there is only one winner

I have got more qualifications than some of you could dream of

But i'm glad we have plenty of USA students at UK uni's, at £11,000 per year, i think there is only one winner

There are no winners, only KNIFE CRIME.

And let's be honest, I spend my days working with poor and underprivileged families. Both your arguments and reasoning mirrors theirs. It is clear that you are uneducated.

Daddy drank?

Have you had your injections?

Make sure you dont touch them

I have nothing against foreigners as long as are law abiding

and hold on, you call that a job? Working with the poor? Sounds like some sort of punishment. :lmao:

Daddy drank?

His life mirrors that of the Gallagher brothers', right down to the talent level. I'm sure it was unintentional.

Now, if only he had a skill for taking hit songs and combining them with other hit songs to make more hit songs. Then he wouldn't have time for Interference or stopping KNIFE CRIME.

His life mirrors that of the Gallagher brothers', right down to the talent level. I'm sure it was unintentional.

Now, if only he had a skill for taking hit songs and combining them with other hit songs to make more hit songs. Then he wouldn't have time for Interference or stopping KNIFE CRIME.

Alright LM, we need to relate to this poster on his/level level. You haven't been to college yet have you?

Here's what we need you to do. Watch his/her posts for awhile and cobble together what you think are his/her best. At the end of this week, let's say Friday afternoon at 3, you will present your collection to a panel of judges (I will select them). At that hearing, the judges will make a ruling as to whether or not (s)he has demonstrated the necessary level of insight and humour to be taken seriously. If (s)he has not, (s)he will get the Screwy treatment.

Are you up for this challenge?

America
fat_american_walking_dog_from_car.jpg

UK
Bucksproperty-ChiliternsBuckinghamshire.jpg

Hey Dalton,

You would never make it to a top 5 UK university

When you say you work with poor people, do you mean McDonalds?

Alright LM, we need to relate to this poster on his/level level. You haven't been to college yet have you?

Here's what we need you to do. Watch his/her posts for awhile and cobble together what you think are his/her best. At the end of this week, let's say Friday afternoon at 3, you will present your collection to a panel of judges (I will select them). At that hearing, the judges will make a ruling as to whether or not (s)he has demonstrated the necessary level of insight and humour to be taken seriously. If (s)he has not, (s)he will get the Screwy treatment.

Are you up for this challenge?

I accept this task, and will accomplish this mission. With the new U2 album looming, dark days are surely ahead. We must know whom to take seriously.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom