Aged 13: "I thought it would be good to have a baby"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, we have an uber liberal PM?

One that stands against gay marriage, rachets up taxation on alcohol, and mandates internet censorship!

I don't see how this government is particularly more progressive than the last one.

in my post i was being a tad sarcastic. however, i do think he's more 'liberal' than howard could ever have been. they'll all be against gay marriage. there's no getting around that unfortunately. his alcohol tax is him playing PM dad of the year. and we all know how you feel about internet censorship :D i don't think progressive has much to do with it though, or that i think i even understand the definition of liberal anymore.

But at least we dont go 'zee' for z
and we can spell colour correctly

and you guys like terrible sports - superbowl :laugh:

The UK will soon be a 2nd world country as long as Labour are in charge

I'd go to Aus or NZ any day

USA - no way

Times like this and it's really a relief that as a Canadian, you're often forgotten.

guns_dont_kill_people_t_shirt-p235600447586805480qjha_400.jpg

i could not care less about the royals

its a pain in the ass when one of them pops their clogs - all the tv channels show the same rubbish - Queen Mother & Diana, big fuss about nothing

I guess they bring in a lot of tourists (americans) though so for monetary reasons alone they are ok

its a pain in the ass when one of them pops their clogs - all the tv channels show the same rubbish - Queen Mother & Diana, big fuss about nothing

I guess they bring in a lot of tourists (americans) though so for monetary reasons alone they are ok

We like to see which Limey asses we kicked en route to freedom.

But at least we dont go 'zee' for z
and we can spell colour correctly

and you guys like terrible sports - superbowl :laugh:

Superbowl's an awful sport.

Kind of like Disney World.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom