Aged 13: "I thought it would be good to have a baby"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fast Forward 12 years.....

Alfie and Chantelle's kid

amy_winehouse-gal-embarrassing.jpg

By 15 people should have developed common sense
I blame both her and parents who are just happy to cash in on this story now

Interesting. Now tell me, how does one gain "common sense" on the topic? Do we all naturally know where to find and how to use protection? Do we know when it is normal to start having sex? Without education everyone just knows these things and has the correct information?

It almost sounds like the biggest problem you have with this girl is that she got pregnant. You said, "Any girl who has a kid under the age of 16 is a slut - even if it was their first boyfriend." If someone is properly educated they most likely won't get pregnant through use of protection. It ends up being, according to your definition, that a properly educated version of this girl isn't a slut but an uneducated and failed by others version of this girl is. That's pretty ridiculous that the girl who wasn't helped is the one you degrade.

The UK will soon be a 2nd world country as long as Labour are in charge

I'd go to Aus or NZ any day

USA - no way

The UK will soon be a 2nd world country as long as Labour are in charge

I'd go to Aus or NZ any day

USA - no way

sorry buddy, but aus and nz have 15 year old mums, too. and ignorant kids. and enough poms, thanks anyway. :D

oh, and aus has an uber "liberal" PM now. you shoulda come here 10 years ago. you missed out on one heck of a party.
:hug:

The fact that you lot have guns is a big turn off
That any idiot can claim that some document from 1787 entitles them to have a gun is rediculous
And then the USA has the nerve to preach peace upon the world lol

You guys are the ones we can look down on, for now at least. But we are heading your way

That any idiot can claim that some document from 1787 entitles them to have a gun is rediculous

You guys are the ones we can look down on, for now at least. But we are heading your way

But we know how to spell "ridiculous", so at least grant us that, ok?

Sorry, we have an uber liberal PM?

One that stands against gay marriage, rachets up taxation on alcohol, and mandates internet censorship!

I don't see how this government is particularly more progressive than the last one.

You might want to reconsider your stance on America. The Republican party is always on the lookout for more pompous douchebags. So, you'd at least have a career if you came.

you totally lost the war, kiddo.

GET OVER IT.

and as for WW2: you're welcome.

/pwn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom