After 180 days, Little Timmy's Happy Meal refused to rot

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I just read something revolting in the paper today, and thought of this thread.

Apparently Burger King in NYC has a new burger: The Pizza burger. It consists of a nearly 10 inch piece of bread with four hamburgers on it, then slices of pepperoni, marinara sauce, cheese and pesto sauce. It has a grand total of 2000!!! Calories in it, which is the advised daily amount for an adult female. And it also had about 140 grams of fat in it.

It disturbs me that people make this shit. It disturbs me even more that there are people who will buy and eat this. :yuck:

ETA: Oh, it got even MORE calories and fat than our paper said! :happy:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...burger-2-500-calorie-answer-away-dilemma.html

I just read something revolting in the paper today, and thought of this thread.

Apparently Burger King in NYC has a new burger: The Pizza burger. It consists of a nearly 10 inch piece of bread with four hamburgers on it, then slices of pepperoni, marinara sauce, cheese and pesto sauce. It has a grand total of 2000!!! Calories in it, which is the advised daily amount for an adult female. And it also had about 140 grams of fat in it.

It disturbs me that people make this shit. It disturbs me even more that there are people who will buy and eat this. :yuck:

ETA: Oh, it got even MORE calories and fat than our paper said! :happy:
Burger King pizza-burger: 2,500 calorie answer to take-away dilemma | Mail Online

Good god. Seriously, who comes up with this stuff? And why?

Ew times infinity, indeed :yuck: :barf:. Four hamburgers????

Angela

Well I'm not sure you would want those calories mate, that won't give you any muscles. Only a huge beer belly and clogged arteries.

I still can't eat the fast food stuff. Maybe it is just me or my own dietary needs. But, the last time I ate a fast food burger. About a year ago, it made me sick. I was up all night.

I do much better with a bland diet and home cooked foods. I have eaten that way since childhood. Must be the Irish influence. Since, that is where my family came from.

BTW...I make a good Irish stew! It's not hard, it just takes time.

:up: awesome. i wondered if it would happen to any burger.

I don't know. I only eat turkey burgers. But, the ones of beef that I make at home and for my husband are from the leanest ground beef. He says they don't give him any heartburn or stomach indegestion. I always cook them in water. I don't add any fats or oils.

Hopefully, they are healthier. I eat them once per week. I am becoming more aware about what is in my food. Thanks to everyone posting here. :hug:

So using logic, one would surmise that eating Happy Meals will make one immortal. Right? :hyper:

The immortal qualities of the Happy Meal food are offset by the life-ending lead and cadmium that you get in the toys.
So, avoid playing with the Happy Meal toys and your logic is sound.

(You're not going to avoid the toys, are you? :tsk: )

Back
Top Bottom