2016 US Presidential Election Thread XIV: May This Entertainment Never End

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
His evidence that this is fake is that a wealthy Mexican has stock in the New York Times?

For reals?

Yes. And that this Mexican also donated to the Clinton Foundation. I need Glen Beck to work this out on a chalkboard.

Stay with me here. The Clinton Foundation had many donors including Robert Murdoch who I hear owns Fox News. Now, what if the Clintons made Fox News support Donald to make it easier for Hillary to be elected. Who else was a donor to the Clinton Foundation? Donald Trump? What if the Clintons made him run on the most awful platform imaginable because he's the only person she could beat?

It's all there people. Just follow the money.

kZXzgLw-1.jpg

Last week he trotted out Bill Clinton's accusers and asked us to believe them, and then he criticized Hillary for attacking them in the 90s.

Now he's saying all of his accusers are lying and is attacking them. Funny,that.

It's like Tiger Woods all over again, minus the consent

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Same, which, of course, does give me *some* doubts, BUT, this is yet another where there's smoke, there's fire situation for me. There wouldn't be this many women coming forward and not a single one of them telling the truth. I just refuse to believe that.

Same, which, of course, does give me *some* doubts, BUT, this is yet another where there's smoke, there's fire situation for me. There wouldn't be this many women coming forward and not a single one of them telling the truth. I just refuse to believe that.

If I'm supposed to believe that everything against the Clintons is true, then so is all this against trump

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

To be fair to these women. Imagine being a regular everyday, young woman. This rich, powerful guy pulls this shit, and has a reputation of absolutely burying people with litigation if he's ever crossed. They figure they are the only one, and try to just move on and forget it. And you wonder why maybe, just maybe they didn't feel they could come forward.
Some of the stories are really troubling and sad.

Donald Trump Jr. offered some unsolicited career advice for women concerned about sexual harassment in the workplace: Just quit, already.

“If you can’t handle some of the basic stuff that’s become a problem in the workforce today, then you don’t belong in the workforce,” Donald Trump’s son told The Opie and Anthony Show in a 2013 interview that BuzzFeed just unearthed.

“You should go maybe teach kindergarten,” he said, apparently suggesting that teachers aren’t part of the workforce. “You can’t be negotiating billion-dollar deals if you can’t handle, like, you know.”

Just listened to the press conference. Jesus. Lots of detail. She's a republican and not looking for any money or lawsuit. This will be much more powerful than the women that are just being mentioned by newspapers.

I think the total number is now about 11

I read something earlier that Trump rejected attempts from Republican officials to have his past fully vetted before the primaries started.

I wonder how well that worked for him and the party.

Yeah, they said they needed to do their own "oppo research" so that they were ready for whatever came up. He refused.

The only thing I'd question the timing of was the Trump Tapes. I'd believe that was intentionally timed for release in October. The women coming forward, did so because they finally felt like they would be heard. It's the same pattern as Bill Cosby.

The attacks I've seen from some on the right are exactly why these women haven't felt like they could come forward before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom