2016 US Presidential Election Thread XIV: May This Entertainment Never End

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
She said the deplorable thing at more than one event, it was prepared, vetted and included in the speeches with supporters.

You know what's great about Twitter? It keeps your words around so we can fact-check your ass at any moment.

"I didn't say 'check out the sex tape.'"

[TWEET]781788223055994880[/TWEET]

72297982.jpg

To be fair, he's always talking and saying random shit he can't be expected to remember it all.

Mark my words, she is going to win every single swing state and district and even put into play Republican stronghold states. There is no fucking way enough Americans beyond the Republican diehards are going to want to vote for this blathering, detestable idiot.

Every time Hillary brings up Russia, she's losing

I was talking to my girlfriend about this today. We're literally fucked on this issue if either of them becomes President. One is chummy with that dictatorial asshole and the other wants to start World War III with him.

Plus, I can't imagine how Clinton publicly accusing Putin of all of this will really help her on the international stage a couple months from now.

The crowd cheering Trump is really ticking me off. He's not making any valid points, people. He has no high ground to stand on on ANYTHING. Quit encouraging him.

These are the remaining few that still have't made up their minds. That should tell you all you need to know.

Trump's answer to the final question about something he admires about Hillary is the best answer he's given in 18 months. Far too little, far too late. And he didn't sniff during it.

When they were asking both about Aleppo, I so wish either one would have started with "What is Aleppo" for a laugh.

Not at all,

And I don't think Trump will do as poorly as most people are saying

Many of the abandoners will be second guessing, but most of them were just sore losers with their own agendas for their own preferred candidate.

Seems like Pence is still in.

Ten bucks a staffer had written that tweet before the debate even started.

But as much as I wanted the "Pence quits" social media speculation to be true, I can't see it happening.

Trump's answer to the final question about something he admires about Hillary is the best answer he's given in 18 months. Far too little, far too late. And he didn't sniff during it.

When they were asking both about Aleppo, I so wish either one would have started with "What is Aleppo" for a laugh.

A bit odd that Hillary looked at the children and praised them but left the wife out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom