2016 US Presidential Election Thread XIV: May This Entertainment Never End

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Boo fucking hoo for Pence. He'll quit over sexual assault, but not for bigoted racist bullshit. It's disingenous of Pence to have his panties in a wad over this after the laws against women that he's been involved with.

Sent from my iPad using U2 Interference

This probably summarizes my feelings on all of this the best:

Mr. Trump is rape culture’s blathering id, and Sunday night Hillary Clinton (who, no doubt, has just as many man-made scars as the rest of us) has to stand next to him on a stage, and remain unflappable as she’s held to an astronomically higher standard, and pretend that he is her equal while his followers persist in howling that sexism is a feminist myth. While Mr. Trump boasts about sexual assault and vows to suppress disobedient media, cable news pundits spend their time taking a protractor to Mrs. Clinton’s smile — a constant, churning, microanalysis of nothing.

Donald and Billy on the Bus - The New York Times

Trump has Paula Jones and Juanita Broaddrick with him during his final "debate prep"

gif.gif

Boo fucking hoo for Pence. He'll quit over sexual assault, but not for bigoted racist bullshit.

The tape is awful, but I do find it odd that THIS is the change in tide.

I guess white women is where they draw the line? :shrug:

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

I get the disgust over it, but I am not at all surprised that it seems to be the case.

Me, I'm just tickled *anything* has finally brought apparent consequences to him and his campaign.

It's like when Toronto was chipping in to buy Rob Ford's crack smoking tape...

Bill Clinton sucks although he's slightly better when he plays the saxomophone.

I really hope Jones and Broaddrick realize that Trump gives zero fucks about either of them.

If they do not realize that, I feel very, very badly for them. Whatever credibility they have (and I only say that because like I said, I haven't followed their stories) may be gone with this appearance.

Once again, fuck Donald Trump.

“I don't necessarily agree with his victims, his victims are terrible,” Trump said. “He is really a victim himself. But he put himself in that position.”

“The whole group, Paula Jones, Lewinsky, it's just a really unattractive group. I'm not just talking about physical," he said.

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/flas...-clintons-accusers-terrible/story?id=42686582

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom