2012 US Elections, Continued

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
does it not seem obvious that when you use the dog whistles of racism that black people, too, hear that? and it pisses them off?

like, if there were a gay candidate, and if his opponent kept playing the "but he's a faggot" card in so many different ways, am i not more likely to vote for the gay candidate because i'm just really pissed off?

Are you denying Obama did not give out these gifts?

Why did 93% of Negroes vote for Obama/ Biden?

it is obvious he gave them and their children the give of

hope.

And with that, hope was snatched away from those making over one million dollars a year. They had hope for a (revenue neutral) tax cut.

This whole, "People only voted for Obama because they want stuff/things/gifts/free shit" argument is effective, albeit painstakingly untrue and asinine. But it's been the go-to for a lot of my Republican friends in the last week.

This whole, "People only voted for Obama because they want stuff/things/gifts/free shit" argument is effective, albeit painstakingly untrue and asinine. But it's been the go-to for a lot of my Republican friends in the last week.

free stuff like tax breaks and loopholes and eliminating the estate tax?

Obama is better than Oprah's favorite things and Ellen's 12 Days of Giveaways.

Apparently Bobby Jindal criticized Romney for the gift comments. He will not be a popular guy in the GOP.

Scott Walker did too.

STOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP. For the love of god, just STOP already, GOP.

You guys have nobody to blame but yourselves for your loss. People are tired of the birther crap. They're tired of poor people or anyone who gets any sort of government aid being attacked and called "freeloaders" (I guess that includes veterans, too, then, GOP? Let's not forget, after all, that the GOP had to be shamed into supporting healthcare for 9/11 first responders. By a comedian on TV, of all people. The party that exploited 9/11 and its heroes for all sorts of political gain over the past decade just couldn't seem to cough up the money or time or attention when it really mattered, and the way they handled that issue easily ranks as one of THE most despicable things that party's ever done).

They're tired of the "gay marriage will bring the downfall of society oh my god!" apocalyptic hand-wringing, 'cause it's all lies and absurdity. They're tired of women being insulted and patronized and yelled at for daring to think they have the right to control their own bodies and use birth control (and are tired of being called sluts for using it, too). They're tired of the stunning ignorance the Akins and Mourdocks of the world have shown regarding how biology and women's bodies even WORK. They're tired of the sympathy for the rich with continued tax cuts for them ('cause otherwise they can't "create jobs" or some such BS like that)...

They're just tired of all of it. It's insulting, disturbing, and ignorant, and also has absolutely NOTHING to do with fixing our economy-you know, that thing that you guys swore up and down you'd fix because Obama wasn't doing a good job of fixing it? Yeah. I didn't hear any economic plans, all I heard was obsessive attempts to make laws on abortion and gay marriage and insults towards poor people instead.

Your party desperately needs to learn to deal with all this and tell the people who espouse such crazy ideas noted above to shut the hell up already.

In short, it's not us, it's you.

Like Sea Monkeys, Obamagifts can take 6-8 weeks for delivery. And if you didn't include a self-addressed, stamped envelope with sufficient postage and handling with your ballot, you're never going to get it.

You guys have nobody to blame but yourselves for your loss. People are tired of the birther crap. They're tired of poor people or anyone who gets any sort of government aid being attacked and called "freeloaders" (I guess that includes veterans, too, then, GOP? Let's not forget, after all, that the GOP had to be shamed into supporting healthcare for 9/11 first responders. By a comedian on TV, of all people. The party that exploited 9/11 and its heroes for all sorts of political gain over the past decade just couldn't seem to cough up the money or time or attention when it really mattered, and the way they handled that issue easily ranks as one of THE most despicable things that party's ever done).

They're tired of the "gay marriage will bring the downfall of society oh my god!" apocalyptic hand-wringing, 'cause it's all lies and absurdity. They're tired of women being insulted and patronized and yelled at for daring to think they have the right to control their own bodies and use birth control (and are tired of being called sluts for using it, too). They're tired of the stunning ignorance the Akins and Mourdocks of the world have shown regarding how biology and women's bodies even WORK. They're tired of the sympathy for the rich with continued tax cuts for them ('cause otherwise they can't "create jobs" or some such BS like that)...

They're just tired of all of it. It's insulting, disturbing, and ignorant, and also has absolutely NOTHING to do with fixing our economy-you know, that thing that you guys swore up and down you'd fix because Obama wasn't doing a good job of fixing it? Yeah. I didn't hear any economic plans, all I heard was obsessive attempts to make laws on abortion and gay marriage and insults towards poor people instead.

Your party desperately needs to learn to deal with all this and tell the people who espouse such crazy ideas noted above to shut the hell up already.

This is an awesome post. :up:

Charlie Webster, Maine GOP Chair, Alleges That Black Voters Came To Rural Towns To Vote

:eeklaugh: Riiiiight! Talk about conspiracy run amok!

Oh boy, the GOP is self-destructing so badly its actually getting funny to watch!

Pres Obama must have used His Mind-Powers to Render aircrafts carrying black people (hundreds!) Invisible, land in rural Maine, run in to vote, run out, get back in the Invisible aircraft and flllyyyyyy awwwaaaaayyyy!
*cue suitable spooky music*

:lol::lol::lol:

Guess what's coming out on November 20th, just in time for Christmas:

51erk2i2gmL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

:panic::panic::panic:

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

you my dear, freakin rock! :applaud: great post!:heart:

and I hope u don't mind but I had to post this on FB.. such a great post that really sums it all up.. :D

Bless this post. :applaud:

Back
Top Bottom