2008 Vice-Presidential Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yea, I feel kinda :reject:
I never come over here, but the 'story' tripped me out, and didn't see anything mentioned.
Thats what I get for attempting to pretend I know (or care) a single thing about politics.
:shrug:

I am making my way back over to the measly threads.
:wave:

I never come over here, but the 'story' tripped me out, and didn't see anything mentioned.
Thats what I get for attempting to pretend I know (or care) a single thing about politics.

there's nothing to it-and the left is starting to eat crow already.

<>

it's too bad.

some of us rant and rave about how FYM is some sort of liberal echo chamber where the conservatives get chased away.

and yet,

the opposite seems to be the case here.

you should stay. not everyone gets consumed with self-righteous drama.

Well, it's official. A McCain aide has confirmed that Gov. Paulin's 17 year old is pregnant. Clever timing of the announcement. :eyebrow:

So I guess Palin's fifth child really is hers.

So I guess Palin's fifth child really is hers.

not so fast

there still is something fishy

I mean flying 17 hours on a plane while your water is broken :huh:

she ran in that 5 K Juneau marathon 6 weeks before, and came in 5th out of 87 runners

perhaps it was the 14 year old daughters baby ?

or they just bought one of the eastern European babies, so they could have a "special" baby just to get sympathy

there are so many things to be considered

some people blindingly believe everything they read, when they used to be skeptical :no:

remember the Enquirer broke the Edwards story and no one believed it

and it was Drudge the broke the Monica Lewinsky story, and everyone dismissed that too, and those scum bags would have gotten away with it, if there was no jizzy dress.

ask yourself this question?

Why has Sarah Palin not voluumteered to let a neutral third party do a partenity test on baby Trig?

So we can just know the truth.

this would go away just like that. snap !

What are they hiding?

ask yourself this question?

Why has Sarah Palin not voluumteered to let a neutral third party do a partenity test on baby Trig?

So we can just know the truth.

this would go away just like that. snap !

What are they hiding?

i thought this story was 95% buillshit?

after all, you *did* look at the pictures.

I guess that 5% has me concerned now

do you want this woman to one 'agitated blood vessel bursting" away from
sitting in the chair that Bill Clinton did his most famous Presidential act in?

Look. we all know one of the first things she did we she got elected is:

she put the Governor's Personal Jet on eBay !

121306_jet.jpg

Occam's razor
(sometimes spelled Ockham's razor) is a principle attributed to the 14th-century English logician and Franciscan friar, William of Ockham.
The principle states that the explanation of any phenomenon should be the most obvious.

the last 18 hours in here have truly been strange.

i am being dragged to a Jimmy Buffet concert. why, i don't know. the last time i saw him was in high school. and i only remember being sick in the parking lot afterwards.

i certainly do wish the Palins well, and i am very happy her daughter lives in a world where she has the choice to be able to carry her pregnancy to term.

and i am aghast at McCain's decision making.

No controversy other than the 17 yr old is pro life and keeping her baby.

Some women would not personally choose to have an abortion, but may still believe that women should have the choice.

Just sayin'. Not like I know one way or the other how the Spawn of Palin feels about the abortion issue, but I just wanted to put that out there. One can choose to keep a baby and still be pro choice.

Look. we all know one of the first things she did we she got elected is:

she put the Governor's Personal Jet on eBay !

Occam's razor
(sometimes spelled Ockham's razor) is a principle attributed to the 14th-century English logician and Franciscan friar, William of Ockham.
The principle states that the explanation of any phenomenon should be the most obvious.

Parents Put Baby Up for Sale on eBay

Ada Calhoun

Posted Jan 27th 2008 3:40PM by Ada Calhoun

A German couple put their baby up for sale on eBay -a real seven-month-old boy. The starting price: one Euro (less than $2).

The ad read: "Offering my nearly new baby for sale, as it has gotten too loud. It is a male baby, nearly 28 inches (70 cm) long and can be used either in a baby carrier or a stroller."

According to the Telegraph, the baby's name is Merlin and the item listing was titled: "Baby - Pick-up in Person Only."

Again, why no paternity test for baby Trig ?

The American people have a right to the TRUTH !

Why does every second German couple these days come up with trite, stupid names like Merlin? :doh:

And boring as they are, they don't even come up with something creative. Auctioning off a baby on eBay... as if we didn't have that before.

Back
Top Bottom