2008 U.S. Presidential Election: Vice-Presidential Debate

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The nerve of Obama and Biden to want to (God forbid) sit down and talk with foreign leaders.

Shame on them.

Dog gone it???

Shout out?????

Is this a high school debate??

Sorry, this isn't appropriate for the vice president of the country. :down:

If McCain/Palin are elected, I will chew off my own foot rather than listen to four years of this bullshit "folksy" talk coming out of Palin's mouth.

"Her reward's in heaven, right?"

"See now there ya go again, Joe!"

Or whatever bullshit nonsense came out of her mouth during that moment, talking about teachers and then shaking her little shame finger at Biden for comparing McCain to Bush.

AUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGH

According to the CNN graph, it looks like uncommited female Ohio voters think positively any time verbalization is heard. :scratch: They're going to the top for both of them over the majority of their segments...

Well, I guess my wildest hope of seeing Palin burst into tears and run off the stage will not be coming to fruition tonight. Damn.

i'm more concerned with the castro brothers, apparently they're getting ready to invade at any moment.

I'm glad you raised that point. Cuba's threatening demeanour must be addressed.

Also, personally, I think the US should re-invade Vietnam and finally bring the boys home.

And I think we have just the woman to do it.

I'm glad the health coverage question was asked earlier in the evening, and I'm glad Biden mentioned several times the very important piece about benefits coverage being taxed under McCain's plan.

Good god.

I believe she has run out of things to say..........

she is saying the same thing again and again......

Score for Biden for doing the Hillary choked-up/tear thing (in discussing raising kids on his own and wondering if one's child will make it), but doing it so "gosh-darn" honestly. :up:

Back
Top Bottom