2008 U.S. Presidential Election: Second Debate

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Clearly each candidates' advance teams are morons.

Tom's kept poking them about the 1 minute mark, but the candidates keep wanting to discuss the issues more.

Ah, yes, John, Eliminating programs that don't work? Like when you proposed abolishing the Departments of Energy and Education? Yes, that would've worked out oh so well.:|

Remember the Bush/Gore debate when Bush was talking, and Gore randomly decided to stand up and walk over near Bush? And Bush just turned around, looked at him for a moment and then said, simply, "Hi."?

That was awesome. Best thing Bush ever did.

Gosh, Barry, I don't remember the tragedy of 9/11. Can we get Guiliani out here to tell me about it every other sentence?

Remember the Bush/Gore debate when Bush was talking, and Gore randomly decided to stand up and walk over near Bush? And Bush just turned around, looked at him for a moment and then said, simply, "Hi."?

That was awesome. Best thing Bush ever did.

I was 12, so I doubt I watched that debate, but if Americans didn't know at that point that Bush was lacking in the intelligence department, FAIL.

I was 12, so I doubt I watched that debate, but if Americans didn't know at that point that Bush was lacking in the intelligence department, FAIL.

At the point when he said "hi" to Gore? I thought it was a great response. I would have said "Can I help you?" with as much sarcasm as I could muster.

It was a big "wtf are you doing" moment for Gore.

I loved watching McCain wander around in the background as Obama talked. He's also left-handed. What? :ohmy:

If Obama had said "Now, we all remember the tragedy of 9/11," I'd bet there would be at least one commentator who whined "My grandmother has Alzheimer's, and SHE doesn't remember. HOW DARE HE!?!?"

gauges? :uhoh: the channel i'm watching it on doesn't have any gauges. what are they for? *too lazy to change the channel*

CNN has this psuedo-EKG monitor on the bottom that's supposedly measuring "uncommitted Ohio voters," both men and women.

Ooh, the men approved! Ooh, now the women's line bumped up above the men's? What the shit is this? Ooh!

It's pointless.

plus now they have analyst scorecard on either side also.

they should put a "my friends" tally on the top, they still have a little room on the screen.

Back
Top Bottom