2008 Presidential Election : Third Debate

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Take a side and accept the consequences.

You do not have a say over my body. Neither does the government.

Do I think abortions are a good thing? Absolutely not. Do I think women should have the right to the control over their own bodies? Absolutely.

I have to confess, I do not have an opinion about school vouchers or choosing schools. I tuned out for a few minutes.

So pro-choice is not pro-abortion then what are we arguing about? Pro-choice allows for abortion. You can't have your cake and eat it too. Take a side and accept the consequences.

Your logic is flawed.

I am for allowing someone to choose what to do with their bodies. Abortion is a choice that a woman can make. I do not make that choice for her, nor should I.

Having gone through the ordeal of deciding whether or not to have an abortion. I am glad that I had to the choice to consider it but happier that I did not.

Pro-choice people want to decrease the number of abortions through education. We don't to force people like pro-life do. I agree with Obama about decreasing the number of abortions.

I am not pro-abortion!

McCain is getting points for being a "fighter."

He's losing points for douchebaggery.

Dear John McCain, My dad has taught in a private school for most of his career. I would say he knows more about vouchers than you or Obama. He thinks they're an absolute waste and don't work. Also, he's not voting for you either. So, bye.

I'm pro-life, have worked with women with at risk pregnancies and I think that is an idiotic comment.

Congrats.

If abortions were only related to incest, rape, and death of the mother most abortions would be disallowed. Plus it should be decided within the states not the judiciary. Otherwise people will be reading whatever they want in the consitution subverting democracy.

Wait just a fuckin' moment: Obama earlier said that he would spend more money to understand Autism. McCain scoffed at him spending more money.

McCain just said that he wanted to spend money to figure out Autism. Before or after the spending freeze.

Wait! Wait!

We don't need to spend money, guys. Jenny McCarthy is claiming her son has been cured of autism - just set up a meeting with her!

Back
Top Bottom