2008 Presidential Election : Third Debate

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Guys just let diamond see what he wants to see tonight, it's gonna be tough for him in the next 3 weeks. Have some compassion.

Biden's been wrong before ... and yet no mention of how Sarah Palin came out and said she did not violate any ethics thingies with the whole trooper thing.

When that very day, they determined that she did violate ethics thingies.

Gosh, she's never been wrong.

Really? Sarah Palin would be a great VP because she understands special needs families? That and "she's a reformer" are the only things you can bring up, John?

Speaks volumes.

Really? Sarah Palin would be a great VP because she understands special needs families? That and "she's a reformer" are the only things you can bring up, John?

Speaks volumes.

Just because she has had a special needs child for only a few months does not mean she understands special needs. Until she has to take her son to hours upon hours of therapy, then she will know. Right now, her baby sleeps while she drags him around the country!

Guys just let diamond see what he wants to see tonight, it's gonna be tough for him in the next 3 weeks. Have some compassion.

I've said it before, will say it again. Don't count the chickens yet.

The dirty tricks will keep coming, the Ayers BS (geez, look at some of the dangerous fucks Cheney, Bush, McCain and their friends have been "palling around" with) the "obama/osama" shit, etc, will swift-boat Obama in a heartbeat if they can.

Speaks volumes.

Oooh! Cool! I understand special needs families too (I've taken care of my aunt with downs syndrome for a couple of decades now). Can I be the VP? :hyper:

O is hesitating and bumbling tonight.

Jack is quick to the jugular.

This format favors Jack Bauer Mac Daddy McCain.

<>

Back
Top Bottom