2008 Presidential Election : Third Debate

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
LOLLERSKATES!!!!! He's blaming Obama for the lies he's spreading about Obama. And John McCain, officially makes me sick. Obama won't repudiate John Lewis' remarks? Hey Johnny, when are you going to repudiate the disgusting remarks of "Terrorist", "Kill Him", "Off with his head", that your supporters are shouting about Senator Obama at your rallies. When are you going to condemn that, Johnny?

LOLLERSKATES!!!!! He's blaming Obama for the lies he's spreading about Obama. And John McCain, officially makes me sick. Obama won't repudiate John Lewis' remarks? Hey Johnny, when are you going to repudiate the disgusting remarks of "Terrorist", "Kill Him", "Off with his head", that your supporters are shouting about Senator Obama at your rallies. When are you going to condem that, Johnny?

+100000000000000000

I fucking hate McCain.

I'm on a work phone call with our Asian factory, can't see it, but it's pretty fun to see post after post of how McCain's losing then a Diamond "Obama getting owned" post, ad nauseum.

I'm not convinced McCain or Palin would have heard random people shouting "kill him" at loud rallies - just because microphones or cameras picked it up didn't mean it was heard from the stage.

BUT.

There's no reason that after hearing about it - because you know they would have - that McCain or Palin wouldn't say something about it.

McCain wants to talk about t-shirts.

This is why he is losing. Deservedly so.

O: "I'm worried about people yelling 'kill him'"
M: "some of your supporters are wearing t-shirts I don't like"

:lmao:

This would be a really good time for McCain to stop smirking.

Whether or not you think Obama is smirking as well, at least he's looking at McCain and at least pretending to listen.

Back
Top Bottom