2008 Presidential Election : Third Debate

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I know how most of the forum feels and I know how Diamond feels. What I want to know is how do the undecided Ohio voters feel? Because if they're not seeing this as the blowout everyone else here does, I'm worried. This is, after all, the nation that elected George W. Bush.

By the way, I'm on break at school but don't have a TV so I'm not able to watch the debate.

I know how most of the forum feels and I know how Diamond feels. What I want to know is how do the undecided Ohio voters feel? Because if they're not seeing this as the blowout everyone else here does, I'm worried. This is, after all, the nation that elected George W. Bush.

By the way, I'm on break at school but don't have a TV so I'm not able to watch the debate.

Last time they had Obama winning the debate by a much smaller margin than the later polls and pundits did, so I wouldn't put a ton of stock into their opinions.

Good point!!!

Why did McCain say that Obama didn't vote to appoint Breyer? Um, he was appointed like 20 years ago! What the hell.

The female uncommitted Ohio voters are very positive to Obama. They were very positive about Obama's healthcare talk.

The male voters seem to like McCain's attempt at tough guy talk.

With verbal attacks, it doesn't seem the voters disliked it as much as last time, even though McCain has dished out more venom tonight.

Um....Senator McCain, you were actually pretty convincing when you talked about nominating the most qualified candidate for the court. Just one quick thing - if you don't believe a pro Roe v. Wade position would fit in to your qualifications, then there's your litmus test!

:lol:

Back
Top Bottom