12 Killed, 31 injured in Fort Hood Military base massacre.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheShootist

The Fly
It is a contemptible Government, which with calculating purpose inflict on our country suicidal, irrational reasoning, and allow a known enemy among our Military ranks.

It is a contemptible Government, which with calculating purpose inflict on our country suicidal, irrational reasoning, and allow a known enemy among our Military ranks.

How long has he been a "known enemy" and how come the military did nothing? Well besides train and promote him...

To only ever question, and never deliver will not qualify or substitute for intellect.

So basically once again you are never going to ever answer questions on FYM, just spout off nonsense in the guise as intellect and move on?

I will deliver as soon as you start posting something worth delivering on, but this does not qualify, neither do your past post in here. :shrug:

Best. Thread. Ever.

The Shootist makes me laugh. He/She cannot be serious when you read the nonsense it comes out with.
:lol:

Excuse me? Known enemy? How is that? He gave off a facade of being a good man, just like anyone else. The attack was a shock to people who knew him, including the army.

"He was a dedicated, hard-working provider who did really care for his patients" said Col. Kimberly Kesling, the deputy commander for clinical services at Fort Hood. "Sometimes people have demons we don't know about and make bad choices. . . . People who take care of people with problems can develop problems of their own." (Source)

If you are referring to his ethnicity or to his religion, then I have a bone to pick with you. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom