10 y/o Shoots Home Invader

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
From the NY Times: The man who opened fire in a busy fitness center Tuesday evening, killing three women before committing suicide, had planned the attack for months because of frustration over his inability to find a girlfriend, according to a diary he kept online.

Jesus.

bill maher said it best when he said not getting laid makes you want to hurt other people.

Yeah and it gets "better" too:

"Maybe soon, I will see God and Jesus. At least that is what I was told. Eternal life does NOT depend on works. If it did, we will all be in hell," Sodini apparently wrote, before adding later, "I was reading the Bible and The Integrity of God beginning yesterday, because soon I will see them."

November 5, 2008:
Planned to do this in the summer but figure to stick around to see the election outcome. This particular one got so much attention and I was just curious. Not like I give a flying fcuk who won, since this exit plan was already planned. Good luck to Obama! He will be successful. The liberal media LOVES him. Amerika has chosen The Black Man. Good! In light of this I got ideas outside of Obama's plans for the economy and such. Here it is: Every black man should get a young white girl hoe to hone up on. Kinda a reverse indentured servitude thing. Long ago, many a older white male landowner had a young Negro wench girl for his desires. Bout' time tables are turned on that shit. Besides, dem young white hoez dig da bruthrs! LOL. More so than they dig the white dudes! Every daddy know when he sends his little girl to college, she be bangin a bruthr real good. I saw it. "Not my little girl", daddy says! (Yeah right!!) Black dudes have thier choice of best white hoez. You do the math, there are enough young white so all the brothers can each have one for 3 or 6 months or so.

Pretty disturbing stuff...

It's interesting that he kept trying to better himself in some ways, quit drinking, going to the gym, yet was planning an out the whole time.

I don't know how to adequately word what I want to get across....

But, that might have been the scariest thing I've ever read. I don't know how to explain why, I was just chilled from the beginning to the end. It was just a tad....too intimate for me, I guess. I felt like I was inside his head, and, knowing how it was all going to end made it even worse. I am sure some of you have read worse, and I probably have too, I guess.....

It just for whatever reason impacted me in a way I am unable to state with any modicum of eloquence, sorry.

I think we need to not let emotion's get in the way of looking at the situation.

This is just an occurrence that has been repeated many times throughout history. If one enters another home unannounced, then they are liable to be killed. It is nature. Animals are territorial, and I don't see any reason why we don't have animal instincts.

A stranger enters one's home. One does not know the stranger's intentions, so one should have no reason to not fear for her or his life. This is fact. One will fear for one's life, and one has the right to fight for one's life. It doesn't matter how old one is, whether they are ten or forty, the basic instinct is to survive. This is the basic instinct of every single living organism on this Earth. Survive!

So when a couple of fifteen year olds enter a house to steal, a ten year will certainly fear for his life, because this is instinct. The ten year old can wait for the police to come, and risk not only his life, but also his sisters, or the ten year old may take vigilant action himself to ensure their own survival.

What would you do? We all can say we would call the police and scare them off, because we are older and smarter. But what would you do if you were ten? The intruders are older than you. You may die. They may also kill your sister. What are you going to do to ensure your survival?

In the end, the intruders were shot. This is nothing new. One feared for his life for good reason, and the intruder paid the ultimate consequence for unannounced entry. Simple as that.

Yes, the story isn't pretty. Nobody could have been hurt. But this isn't a pretty world. It never has been. Intruders can be killed because it invokes one's right to survival. A person will do anything to survive.

So can we throw all the petty bureaucratic politics out the window please? It misses the point!!!

You must be new to FYM. Everything - and I mean everything - turns into petty politics here.

Welcome! ;)

I think we need to not let emotion's get in the way of looking at the situation.

This is just an occurrence that has been repeated many times throughout history. If one enters another home unannounced, then they are liable to be killed. It is nature. Animals are territorial, and I don't see any reason why we don't have animal instincts.

A stranger enters one's home. One does not know the stranger's intentions, so one should have no reason to not fear for her or his life. This is fact. One will fear for one's life, and one has the right to fight for one's life. It doesn't matter how old one is, whether they are ten or forty, the basic instinct is to survive. This is the basic instinct of every single living organism on this Earth. Survive!

So when a couple of fifteen year olds enter a house to steal, a ten year will certainly fear for his life, because this is instinct. The ten year old can wait for the police to come, and risk not only his life, but also his sisters, or the ten year old may take vigilant action himself to ensure their own survival.

What would you do? We all can say we would call the police and scare them off, because we are older and smarter. But what would you do if you were ten? The intruders are older than you. You may die. They may also kill your sister. What are you going to do to ensure your survival?

In the end, the intruders were shot. This is nothing new. One feared for his life for good reason, and the intruder paid the ultimate consequence for unannounced entry. Simple as that.

Yes, the story isn't pretty. Nobody could have been hurt. But this isn't a pretty world. It never has been. Intruders can be killed because it invokes one's right to survival. A person will do anything to survive.

So can we throw all the petty bureaucratic politics out the window please? It misses the point!!!

:up:

The guy could have merely been a socio/psychopath who made all that stuff up about women and his life. Either way it's so disturbing-but it's also disturbing that he used that as an excuse for everything that he felt was wrong in his life.

The guy could have merely been a socio/psychopath who made all that stuff up about women and his life. Either way it's so disturbing-but it's also disturbing that he used that as an excuse for everything that he felt was wrong in his life.

The whole thing is insanely disturbing, on many levels.

I can't get the whole thing out of my head, I really wish that I had not read it.

Somehow when I saw there was a new post about a kid shooting a home invader I knew it would be about the gym shooting. lol:doh:

Back
Top Bottom