With Or Without You Zoo TV

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Stratocaster with infinite guitar as far as I know was used on the ZooTv tour. Later on he started using Fernandes guitars for WOWY. The Native, Classic and Retrorocket if I recall correctly.

The 'Infinite Guitar' was in imperfect thing. I remember Dallas saying that he got shocked by that thing numerous times.

As their were only three ever made... they probably decided to try something different instead of continuing with the Infinite.

Obviously by the Popmart tour, they'd discovered the 'Sustainer' equipped Fernandes guitars.

Is the Fernandes Sustainer an infinite guitar?

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

No.

Infinite Guitar was the name given to a specific one made by Michael Brook. Three were made. Brooks, Edge and Lanois were the three owners.

As it wasn't a mass production item, it's easy to see why after many issues, Edge went to the Ebow for the later Zoo shows.

The It also could be that the Infinite finally was beyond repair. As a one-off (well, three-off) I don't know that it was made for touring. The Infinite was used on the JT, Love Town and most of the Zoo TV shows.

I don't think the LP with the Ebow were used until the ZOOTV Down Under and Zoomerang shows.

Is the Fernandes Sustainer an infinite guitar?

No.

Infinite Guitar was the name given to a specific one made by Michael Brook. Three were made. Brooks, Edge and Lanois were the three owners.

As it wasn't a mass production item, it's easy to see why after many issues, Edge went to the Ebow for the later Zoo shows.

The It also could be that the Infinite finally was beyond repair. As a one-off (well, three-off) I don't know that it was made for touring. The Infinite was used on the JT, Love Town and most of the Zoo TV shows.

I don't think the LP with the Ebow were used until the ZOOTV Down Under and Zoomerang shows.

But does the Fernandes have the same infinite sustain or does the sustain eventually fade like other guitars?

But does the Fernandes have the same infinite sustain or does the sustain eventually fade like other guitars?

Fernandes Sustainer does have infinite sustain. It'll be cool to check out homepage for Fernandes for guitars with sustainer built-in.

Anyone ever play a fernandes? I read mixed reviews, wonder if one were going in that direction to find a nice bolt on that feels good to you and purchasing the pickup set.

^ I think Fernandes isn't getting a lot of good reps, so you might want to install Sustainer to other guitars. Or buy guitar with sustainer that's not Fernandes

Back
Top Bottom