With or without you cover. - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Your Blue Room > Even Better Than The Real Thing ??
Click Here to Login
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 07-12-2014, 08:07 AM   #1
The Fly
 
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 147
Local Time: 05:35 AM
With or without you cover.

My attempt at with or without you.

Comments welcome.https://soundcloud.com/#budgetedge/with-or-without-you

Gear used-

£45.00 squier strat- Ebow (£ 65.00 ebay)Herdim pick- Behringer RV600-Pod xt live (£80.00 from ebay)-Audacity.
__________________

budgetedge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2014, 01:25 AM   #2
The Fly
 
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 147
Local Time: 05:35 AM
Forgot to do list properly.

Squire strat£45.00-ebow£65.00-behringer rv600£35.00-line 6 pod xt live £80.00-audacity


Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference
__________________

budgetedge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2014, 08:09 PM   #3
War Child
 
BB Mac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: scotland(UK)
Posts: 668
Local Time: 06:35 AM
Nice cover and with the deals you got on gear cool playing.
I have a ebow but il be honest am not very good with it so
tend to just use volume swells n stuff to mimic WOWY intro.
The Pod xt live is the big board with the expression pedal?
I have a Pod Pro and the DM4 pedal. Line6 stuff is cool and
Easy to use for live or recording.
BB Mac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2014, 12:33 AM   #4
Refugee
 
breathe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Miami...New Orleans..Belfast and....Miami
Posts: 1,361
Local Time: 01:35 AM
Ebows are a pain in the ass to use with a strat for some reason.


Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference
breathe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2014, 01:12 AM   #5
The Fly
 
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 147
Local Time: 05:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BB Mac View Post
Nice cover and with the deals you got on gear cool playing.
I have a ebow but il be honest am not very good with it so
tend to just use volume swells n stuff to mimic WOWY intro.
The Pod xt live is the big board with the expression pedal?
I have a Pod Pro and the DM4 pedal. Line6 stuff is cool and
Easy to use for live or recording.

Yeah xt live is big (ish) but to be honest it's the first multi effect unit I've had. When I got it, I thought you needed a degree from NASA to use it!



Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

http://m.soundcloud.com/budgetedge/with-or-without-you
budgetedge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2014, 09:18 AM   #6
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB
 
Edge_Orchestra's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: * The Edge's Guitar Storage Room *
Posts: 8,569
Local Time: 05:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by breathe View Post
Ebows are a pain in the ass to use with a strat for some reason.


Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference
E-bow does work better with humbuckers. Hence Edge using the E-bow with the LP Custom on the later Zoo shows.

E-Bow is like slide. It is something you have to work with a bit to get the finesse.

Cool recording BudgetEdge
Edge_Orchestra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2014, 10:00 AM   #7
The Fly
 
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 147
Local Time: 05:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Edge_Orchestra View Post
E-bow does work better with humbuckers. Hence Edge using the E-bow with the LP Custom on the later Zoo shows.



E-Bow is like slide. It is something you have to work with a bit to get the finesse.



Cool recording BudgetEdge


Cheers. I'm hopefully gonna get a proper version on lemon up plus, The Fly, Streets and pride.



Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

http://m.soundcloud.com/budgetedge
budgetedge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2014, 09:36 PM   #8
Fan & Taper
 
Chrisedge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: So Cal
Posts: 2,265
Local Time: 10:35 PM
Nicely done...
__________________

Chrisedge is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:35 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Design, images and all things inclusive copyright © Interference.com