White Precision Bass?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:hmm: me two. But we can't go against E_O :lol: :lol: :lol: :D

Don't get ahead of yourself :lol: and read something (that isn't there) into what what I actually did say.

What I said was: "He's had that one for awhile. I think that it was used during Popmart too. I'd have to doublecheck my photos and such." That based on a particular photo that I had in mind.

I didn't say: "He didn't have it until Popmart". :D

I'm not mad nor is that being snarky... Anywho...

This is the Popmart photo I had in mind:

scan0008.jpg

Yes, it was used on the ZOO tour.

AdamCCEra3WM.jpg

adamsexyzoobootsnedge.jpg

360:

c-fenn01.jpg

3946364384_32a1593c3f_b.jpg

Edge_Orchestra said:
Don't get ahead of yourself :lol: and read something (that isn't there) into what what I actually did say.

What I said was: "He's had that one for awhile. I think that it was used during Popmart too. I'd have to doublecheck my photos and such." That based on a particular photo that I had in mind.

360:

Oh E_O what would we do without you???? :D

Funny thing about all of the pictures that I posted... from different eras... ALL have a blue Herdim pick in the same spot; tucked into the pickguard. It even appears to be at the same angle.

It'd be funny if we learned it was the SAME one that has been there since 1992!

:lol:

scan0008.jpg

AdamCCEra3WM.jpg

adamsexyzoobootsnedge.jpg

360:

c-fenn01.jpg

3946364384_32a1593c3f_b.jpg

I've always wondered how they tuck those picks there. :lol: I've never been able to do that with my bass.

Not always the easiest thing to do but useful to have one 'on-board' when needed of if one is dropped.

When I worked as a tech, I would tuck a pick under the pickguards. Can't really do that with a Les Paul (the pickguard is elevated). So in that case it gaffer tape pouch works.

GG: Post a piccy of your bass? I don't remember if I've seen it.

Its not to hard, I do that on all of my guitars,What you do it with a screw driver unscrew a little bit of the pick guard,Then place the pick where you want it, If you want i can post a video on how to do it.Its very easy! :wave:

What pick do you have?

Edge's herdims, the exact same that are in Adam's pickguard! So there must be a trick I don't get or something.

Its not to hard, I do that on all of my guitars,What you do it with a screw driver unscrew a little bit of the pick guard,Then place the pick where you want it, If you want i can post a video on how to do it.Its very easy! :wave:

Ah, that's it then. :hmm: I never unscrewed anything. Thanks.

I see that your Fender Straps match the finish of your guitar and bass. (Nice touch)

I think that I've seen some early early era Edge photos of him with a Fender strap.

Edge w/Bono's Fender Lead II and Fender strap.

13320-1289136599-size2.jpg

I'm pretty sure I've seen Edge use one with his own guitars, early on.

13320-1259093958-size2.jpg

It's clear to see that Fenders have a better pickguard than Squiers, as my bass is more yellowish. :wink:
u2vlag2.jpg

I see that your Fender Straps match the finish of your guitar and bass. (Nice touch)

I think that I've seen some early early era Edge photos of him with a Fender strap.

Edge w/Bono's Fender Lead II and Fender strap.

13320-1289136599-size2.jpg

I'm pretty sure I've seen Edge use one with his own guitars, early on.

13320-1259093958-size2.jpg

And here i go going off topic but......Is there any video of Edge using Bono's Lead?

Oooh I'd never seen Edge use those straps. :up: Thanks!

Yeah, I originally had the blue strap on my Strat, but then I got my bass and figured I should get a yellow strap for my strat and put the blue one on the bass. The wall is actually an original 1984 Unforgettable Fire tour flag. :D Got that from my old music teacher a few years ago.

As a bass player myself, I love how you all trainspotted them basses! Nice work.

Back
Top Bottom