White Precision Bass?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:sad: Damn moneyhungry bastards.

Ah well, if I ever find people who like the same music as I do to form a band with(=impossible) I guess the first bass I'd get would be a Warwick. Korean, mind you.

Galeongirl said:
:sad: Damn moneyhungry bastards.

Ah well, if I ever find people who like the same music as I do to form a band with(=impossible) I guess the first bass I'd get would be a Warwick. Korean, mind you.

I know how you feel with the band thing :( and everyone always wants to play guitar or bass..It sucks and no one likes the music I like,I would love to start a U2 tribute band.

:lol: Usually guitar players are easy to find. But yeah, the only drummer I know that likes U2 lives on the other side of the country. Nobody near here even likes them around my age. :rolleyes:

I'd like to start a tribute band too but there is NO ONE near, not even an hour or two away really (that's as far as I'd drive to do this), that is into U2. I'm more interested in an original band than a U2 tribute band but I've always imagined a tribute band would be fun. Perhaps if my shot at a career as an original artist fails I could take up the tribute band thing. Getting a drummer for them is tough. Guitarists are easy, vocalists just a bit tougher, and bassists are... well IDK how tough U2 bassists are to find. There's a few out there for sure.

I'd like to start a tribute band too but there is NO ONE near, not even an hour or two away really (that's as far as I'd drive to do this), that is into U2. I'm more interested in an original band than a U2 tribute band but I've always imagined a tribute band would be fun. Perhaps if my shot at a career as an original artist fails I could take up the tribute band thing. Getting a drummer for them is tough. Guitarists are easy, vocalists just a bit tougher, and bassists are... well IDK how tough U2 bassists are to find. There's a few out there for sure.

I would love to do a tribute band with ya :) The younger generation like us can take over when the current generation of tribute bands stops/discontinues

I would love to do a tribute band with ya :) The younger generation like us can take over when the current generation of tribute bands stops/discontinues

Yeah definitely! :D Just need to find a drummer and singer. Btw I'll be finishing off our collaboration cover of The Fly soon. I need to figure out what I'm gonna do about drumming. I can probably play that drum part.

Oh I'm quite excited about that. I love playing U2 bass covers and putting them on YT, even if they don't get a lot of hits, I know people enjoy them :)

And breathe, is that Edge playing Adam's purple Precision? From Moncton, I assume?

animeavalanche said:
Oh I'm quite excited about that. I love playing U2 bass covers and putting them on YT, even if they don't get a lot of hits, I know people enjoy them :)

And breathe, is that Edge playing Adam's purple Precision? From Moncton, I assume?

Yes sir it is!!! I can't get enough of that pic! :lol:

Since equipment was being mentioned a page ago or so, here is what I'll be getting soon

Gold%252520sparkle%252520006.JPG

I should have it fully paid off in the next 2 weeks, and I will have a local friend of mine build me a neck with block inlays (sadly no matching headstock) making the total cost with all of the hardware/installation/etc costing right around $1000

animeavalanche said:
Since equipment was being mentioned a page ago or so, here is what I'll be getting soon

I should have it fully paid off in the next 2 weeks, and I will have a local friend of mine build me a neck with block inlays (sadly no matching headstock) making the total cost with all of the hardware/installation/etc costing right around $1000

Wow that's great I have a strat like that.....are you trying to make it look like Adams?

Back
Top Bottom