Which harmonica does Bono use?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alisaura said:

Bruce McAvaney or however you spell that tosser's name... :mad: :kill:

:lol:

I'm known to watch rugby on mute because Channel 7 has the worst commentators in history. I don't even know most of their names. They're just idiots who don't seem to be watching the same game as the rest of us. Australia can be 30-0 down and they're still jibbering about how the Wallabies are totally dominating.

Alisaura said:

Nah, you're all right.... :wink:

some of them though... :yikes:

:wink:

But I come bearing muffins and Rock's Hottest Ticket Time magazines. :(

:wink:

For some reason, pedokiss's latest post on the original Survivor thread just made me laugh really hard.

I'm listening to music Axver would hate. The Brother Martin. New Wave/Dance/Goth-pop.

the tourist said:
I'm listening to music Axver would hate. The Brother Martin. New Wave/Dance/Goth-pop.

I'm listening to Porcupine Tree live and getting excited that they're here in two months.

TWO FUCKIN' MONTHS.

HELL YES.

mysterious_jen said:

sounds interesting,

i have reverted back to listening to the tea party at high volume..

It's good fun stuff. Reminds me a bit of Joy Division and She Wants Revenge.

Alisaura said:

:lol: It was amusing.

I'm tempted to be really sarcastic, but somehow it might be best to keep that to myself, and to these threads. :wink:

the tourist said:

It's good fun stuff. Reminds me a bit of Joy Division and She Wants Revenge.

Joy Division fucking slays.

Especially Unknown Pleasures. Disorder, New Dawn Fades, She's Lost Control, Interzone ... :drool:

Axver said:
Joy Division fucking slays.

Especially Unknown Pleasures. Disorder, New Dawn Fades, She's Lost Control, Interzone ... :drool:
I got a couple of Joy Division albums for Christmas... aside from the fact that they shared half of the songs, I really wasn't very impressed. Sure, I can hear the beginnings of lots of other band's songs in there, and I really like Atmosphere and a few others, but... Meh. :shrug:

coolian2 said:
I think it's a side project for those guys that did that Passengers album

Oh, yeah, I think I heard one of their songs. New Year's Eve or something. Wasn't very good. Though I'm sure Joey likes their singer, Boner.

I know it's "fuck this" on some boots. I think Sarajevo's one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom